RIP Black Rob 1969 - 2021

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
RIP. Whoa was Magic City's club anthem, they played that joint for YEARS.
You know he signed a bum ass contract if he's homeless after that.

Hip-Hip Artist taking Ls the last two years and we still got fuckboi rappers like tekasi still alive..........

fuckboi gonna persevere because they acquire multiple revenue streams. Really the smartest rap generation with the worst music.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
“Oh man, I’ve been dealing with this for five years,” he said. Four strokes … I don’t know what to tell you man. Sh*t is crazy. The sh*t is hard. I don’t got no house to live in — except maybe an apartment. Me and my man be trying to get together. I’m telling you man, this sh*t is strange. It’s hard, you know what I’m saying?” He added, “I don’t know what the people want to do, what the people going to say. I need some rest, man. Really, man. I need some rest. My side is killing me.” Producer and rapper Mike Zombie set up a GoFundMe for Rob that raised $7,935 before he ended fundraiser. The description says the GoFundMe is to “help him find a home, pay for medical help & stability during these trying times.”

Being an actor or recording artist is a tough deal, if you don't make a windfall, you have all this fame and no money. You can't take a regular job and need security to keep the feeble minded away from you.

Bidam7

Rising Star
Registered

He was part of my childhood memories as It hurts to lose another rapper u heard growing up as his essence is in moments to memories.
Rest In paradise to a lyricist with a unique perspective on the street to how it hurts and deals with pain He dies after he says goodbye to DMX to only he went through trials and tribulations. He at rest now awakened essence in heaven he lives forever in his music. I will never forget the great music you made. Salute to his Presence of making music with other legends becoming one himself. Peace to his whole family that I send my condolences to his family losing someone they cherished.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't understand the purpose of this first vid. People need to put down the fucking phone sometimes.

I really don't like the videos either

especially since Instagram and twitter and Facebook OWN the videos once posted.

but I also understand how in this current generation

If there isn't video these kids just don;t care or don't believe.

so to get attention, help donations etc... this seems like the best and easiest path.

Grand Verbalizer!!!

Rising Star
Platinum Member
One of my favorite Black Rob joints!!! Don't Sleep, So wake yo punk ass up!!! :fuckyousay:

"One of the only rap niggaz who ain't scared Suge" - Black Rob

...and keep in mind that this was Source Awards, Suge!!! :scared:

Last edited: