RIP Bill Withers

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck! Man I don’t care what they saying about heart complications. This corona shit is killing a high percentage of people is existing conditions. Black folks about feel this pain worse than anybody else I’m afraid.
RIP , Bill thanks for the music.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This nigga is so next level retarded with the ADOS shit he’s in the other thread talking about why we ain’t making fun of white people during this time. Like Black people ain’t getting fucked by this situation. Big dumbass dufuss has zero logic.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Smart business man too. RIP.

I can argue that Lean On Me is the true black national anthem over Lift Every Voice for anyone from the 70's on. I personally don't know any black person who hasn't sang Lean On Me for some sort of school function, family reunion, or just in general.

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
Just recently listened to an episode of Foxxhole podcast and Jamie Foxx and Anthony Hamilton we’re talking about how funny he was. And it took them by surprise. One of the two just brought up how he was crackin on Billy D Williams at some event, and they both just laughed about it. Good music he made too.

R.I.P.

Anthony Hamilton talks about his tribute to Bill Withers at the 1:28 mark. Short clip.

Last edited: