RIP Bill Withers

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Withers was one of the greatest storytellers in song ever, I loved his style and he will always be one of my go to singers for Lovely Day,Aint no Sunshine and Grandma Hands. Thank You brother Bill for the smiles,happiness and even the tears. I cant listen to Grandma hands and not get emotional thinking about my own Big Momma and the times I had with her.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
Just a few days ago I was telling my wife that the only singer I wanted to see in person was Bill Withers. Songs were awesome, but simple and easy to understand. Dude's personal style was cool from the interviews that I saw. This one hurt a bit.

R.I.P. Mr. Withers

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP to a Music Legend!!...Bill Withers made a classic song that going to be here forever!!..He will be miss!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This nigga is so next level retarded with the ADOS shit he’s in the other thread talking about why we ain’t making fun of white people during this time. Like Black people ain’t getting fucked by this situation. Big dumbass dufuss has zero logic.

You should be making fun of him like yall normally do. I wasnt sure yall knew he was ADOS seeing yall give it up for him. Love the mans music but hate his people. Sounds about white.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You should be making fun of him like yall normally do. I wasnt sure yall knew he was ADOS seeing yall give it up for him. Love the mans music but hate his people. Sounds about white.
Gotta be a failure-at-life, beta-male type dude behind that keyboard. No other explanation. :smh:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Man damn. :mad: :dunno: They didn’t say but I know what killed him. Bruh....having a moment. RIP man, your craft, Art , changed the world . Damn

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Great musician and songwriter. Reside In Paradise. Thanks for leaving a legacy that lives on.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
91999517_2650498351847974_5611020659095350800_n.jpg