RIP BILL PAXTON

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
Damn. He was just 61. Rest in peace Bill.

That's a great movie. I watched it at least four times. Never knew he directed it.
that shit fuck me up at the end. i won't spoil it for anybody. i didn't know he directed it either. that flick is so good.

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
i purposely didn't post that line..that was the most wtf line ever in a movie..def need to check the writer on that line background

Aside from my earlier RIP, I gotta say, he was unfortunately saddled with one of the most memorable awful lines in a movie..... Anybody remember the test drive scene from "True Lies"?

Peace,

Delivered the infamous 'Ass like a ten year old boy' line. :lol:

RIP.

You bets believe a pedophile wrote that line.

That how they like their women built, like 10 year old boys so it makes sense for them.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Y'all so weird. Y'all call white folks honkies all day, laugh when a white cop is murdered but when one die it's RIP's.

Well it's a difference between crackers, honky motherfuckers and good upstanding white folk. Some whites, like Trump and his like can go lift themselves off a building. Some of them are here, on this board. Same thing. Some white folk have no agenda against us, black people. If Bill did, it's never been revealed. Unlike Trump. Who can go fuck himself. And any and all trump supporters. Now, my work here is done.

Last edited:

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
Twister was my movie back in the 1990s.

Dude seemed like a likeable guy. I can't think of any disparaging issues with him. I was looking forward to that Training Day series.

Rest in peace, Bill.