RIP Actor Tommy Ford from 'Martin' passed away today at the age of 52.

hog fat

Rising Star
Platinum Member
tumblr_n4mgbkKfG01svt5w5o1_400.gif

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
RIP

There are things that could have been done to mitigate the cause of death

We need to be more pro-active with our health

damn.........

gone too young

:smh:

Snyckerbar76

Accidentally gave a fuck on Dec. 11, 2019.
BGOL Investor
What the hell is a stomach aneurysm?

If someone's already answered this, my bad.

Think of it like this: You know how if you step on the wrong spot in a weak floor, your foot goes completely through it? Well, your arteries are the same way- if you get a weak spot in any of your arteries, the pressure of the blood moving through your body from heart contractions will force the weak wall in your artery to balloon out and then completely rupture. The scary part is that these things can be sudden, have absolutely no symptoms, can happen anywhere in the body, and can be instantly lethal. Of course, having high blood pressure makes the chances of this happening much worse.

For more info: http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/10/13/what-is-an-aneurysm-aaa-tommy-ford-dead/
(Not the most medically recognized site, but it does a decent job of explaining what happened.)

He was a talented brother, and I hope his family is able to celebrate his life while working through their loss.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
If someone's already answered this, my bad.

Think of it like this: You know how if you step on the wrong spot in a weak floor, your foot goes completely through it? Well, your arteries are the same way- if you get a weak spot in any of your arteries, the pressure of the blood moving through your body from heart contractions will force the weak wall in your artery to balloon out and then completely rupture. The scary part is that these things can be sudden, have absolutely no symptoms, can happen anywhere in the body, and can be instantly lethal. Of course, having high blood pressure makes the chances of this happening much worse.

For more info: http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/10/13/what-is-an-aneurysm-aaa-tommy-ford-dead/
(Not the most medically recognized site, but it does a decent job of explaining what happened.)

He was a talented brother, and I hope his family is able to celebrate his life while working through their loss.
Thanks for ur info anyway. :)

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
looks like the grim reapers voting for trump the way he taking us out this year..

i met dude on wesley chapel at a stop light one time..he was cool as shit,very polite and everything..