Rick Moranis is back... Signs for "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" Sequel "HOLY SHIT"

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You heard what I said , did I stutter? Little shop of horrors was the musical made for people born with balls between their legs... Westside story was for my moms... The dentist/Audrey 2 >>>>> West side story
I still know this song by heart....

Oh its about to be ON!

real talk

used to tell these to my sisters coming up

watch who bringing in this house.

Rita Moreno>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
We tend to come out for Nostalgic shit....

I think it's the fact that Moranis was in everything back in the day and most of his 80s movies are movies that are still considered All time classics and other Legendary Comedians like Bill Murray... No one ever said anything bad about Rick Moranis and then he just disappeared...

Not only that as a kid in the late 80's and early 90's we valued and were more invested in the movies and TV shows we watched since there weren't as many options as there are now and they also weren't so easily accessible which makes you appreciate the movies and stars more than you can now.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What would be crazy if the Mouse crossover The new Shrunk into the Ant-Man/MCU... (Which almost happened but Moranis turned it down)

What if Szalinski and Pym were co-workers back in the day?

And The original director for Honey I Shrunk the Kids, Joe Johnston, also directed Captain America: First Avenger...

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Not only that as a kid in the late 80's and early 90's we valued and were more invested in the movies and TV shows we watched since there weren't as many options as there are now and they also weren't so easily accessible which makes you appreciate the movies and stars more than you can now.

On the real...

This is real talk..

Other then Rogue One.... I really can't think of a Modern Flick that hits me like the shit from the 80s and 90s....

Like if Goonies came on right now.... I wouldn't get shit done.. cause Im about to watch it all the way through.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t know if they actually approached him for this new Ghostbusters film.. probably based on his response to the 2016 flick and the fact that he told everyone that he retired ... but on the real.. they really need to asked him for the 3rd one.. since everyone else is coming back.

A nigga just wants to see what happened to the Keymaster..

especially since the new Film looks to tap back into Gozer

He talked about that at the same time he was talking about turning down the Ghostbusters cameo. He said he never said he retired, just he didn't miss acting. He's extremely picky, so pretty much the only thing he's done in the past couple of years is voiceovers and things that pique his interest.

I gotta say, I respect that. you know you are blessed when you can take a job because you want to, not because you have to.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
No lie.. I'm about to watch little shop of horrors..

It really is the Greatest Musical Movie of all time...

But DO NOT SEE the Original Ending version.. because it will FUCK YOU UP!!!

The Movie version is completely different...

This is what you remember..

lol yep....uh the plant eats....

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator

he came back n did the voice over for this ...

:giggle:

dam ...he`s 66 ....time flies...

net worth 10 Mill....pretty good to b out the limelight for tht long...

The Flintstones...not sure if anybody mentioned tht one...

Halle Berry was looking gd in tht bitch ....off topic...:sleazy:

needs a reboot...:yes:

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hold the front door.... the same guy that starred on Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place owns Mint Mobile ..

Fucking respect

Bruh... i was thinking that a while back, mfkn Ryan Reynolds was out here working and stacking investments.. he's gonna fuck around be like Sandra Bullock and be a near billionaire on the low

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Big Moranis fan. glad to hear of his come back.
But this is what i hear happening a lot in NYC. A lot of random crime.
Hope Moranis recovers.

NYPD: Actor Rick Moranis Victim Of Unprovoked Attack Caught On Camera In Manhattan
https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/10/02/rick-moranis-random-attack-on-upper-west-side/
October 2, 2020 at 10:35 am
Filed Under:Crime, Manhattan, New York, Rick Moranis, Upper West Side
Surveillance cameras captured the attack on the 67-year-old “Honey I Shrunk the Kids” and “Ghostbusters” actor.

Video shows the suspect walk up and punch Moranis in the head, knocking him to the ground.

Police said he went to the hospital with pain in his head, back and hip. He later visited the precinct to report the crime.

Now, the search is on for the suspect, who could be seen walking away.

Anyone with information about the attack is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477), or for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782). You can also submit a tip via their website or on Twitter, @NYPDTips. All calls are kept confidential.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
What did Moranis say to the guy?

For all we know he could have called him the N word.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Big Moranis fan. glad to hear of his come back.
But this is what i hear happening a lot in NYC. A lot of random crime.
Hope Moranis recovers.

NYPD: Actor Rick Moranis Victim Of Unprovoked Attack Caught On Camera In Manhattan
https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/10/02/rick-moranis-random-attack-on-upper-west-side/
October 2, 2020 at 10:35 am
Filed Under:Crime, Manhattan, New York, Rick Moranis, Upper West Side
Surveillance cameras captured the attack on the 67-year-old “Honey I Shrunk the Kids” and “Ghostbusters” actor.

Video shows the suspect walk up and punch Moranis in the head, knocking him to the ground.

Police said he went to the hospital with pain in his head, back and hip. He later visited the precinct to report the crime.

Now, the search is on for the suspect, who could be seen walking away.

Anyone with information about the attack is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477), or for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782). You can also submit a tip via their website or on Twitter, @NYPDTips. All calls are kept confidential.

The irony of the hoodie. TallblackNYC was talking about this in another thread.....how there was a lot of random shit going on in NYC.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the honey I shrunk the kids fans and I am definitely one ..grounded the game..I've played the early release and it is cool as fuck.i was thoroughly entertained and the game ain't even finished yet.first time a spider chased me it had my heart pounding.