Rest In Peace Stack Bundles

Harlem

Banned
Queens, News York rapper and Byrd Gang member Stack Bundles was shot and killed this morning (June 11) in New York.

While details are sketchy, sources affiliated with the Stack Bundles told AllHipHop.com that the rapper was shot by unknown assailants in front of his home earlier this morning (June 11).

Stack Bundles was from Far Rocaway in Queens, New York.

The last time he was seen alive was at Stereo nightclub, where he and an entourage had an incident-free evening.

Stack Bundles was affiliated with DJ Clue's Desert Storm and later became a member of Jim Jones' Byrd Gang group.

He recorded with a variety of artists, including Fabolous, Lil Wayne, Joe Budden, Max B., Juelz Santana, Jim Jones and others.

Source: Allhiphop

bmega

Potential Star
Registered
r.i.p. its fucked up because dude just started getting cake and has been on the mixtape circuit for years dude should have left the hood instead he decided to park his black on black porche outside of redfern projects i know this because i pass by the shit like 4 times a week
jealous niggas yo much condolences to his fam

bklyn1889

Star
Registered
yall niggas still livin in nyc?? u got to be kidding me.. nyc is a melting pot of bullshit.. niggas is starvin up there.. thats why yall need to come to the south and get at these country niggas.. they slow ass hell and its slow ass country bitches out here that love to fuck.. and it money out here to get... get the fuck outta nyc and bring yo ass to the south

the_monsterous_monster

Star
Registered
bmega said:
dude should have left the hood instead he decided to park his black on black porche outside of redfern projects
word???...so dude had a Porche, but was still living in the P's...that's ******ish at its finest...but yo, I hardly ever go to Far Rock, but I was out there this morning and I didn't hear a damn word about this until I got home...dude was alright...I doubt that he would have ever made the transition from sub-par mixtape artist to mainstream...and Stack being out of QU, signing with the Dips, IMO, was where he fucked up...but whatever, can't be too surprised by dude's demise...I'm all for rap not being censored, but the continued need for rappers to refuse to leave the streets and trying to stay "real" is what's crippling the art....

Skinnyni99a

Star
Registered
bklyn1889 said:
yall niggas still livin in nyc?? u got to be kidding me.. nyc is a melting pot of bullshit.. niggas is starvin up there.. thats why yall need to come to the south and get at these country niggas.. they slow ass hell and its slow ass country bitches out here that love to fuck.. and it money out here to get... get the fuck outta nyc and bring yo ass to the south

south niggaz will kill you too, but talkin like this u might get shown better than i can tell you