Rest In Peace Hank Aaron; passed away this morning at age 86

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Remember when he broke Ruth's record and was heading around 3rd base and those two white fans came running on the field to congratulate him? Because of the death threats Hank was getting leading up to the season his wife freaked out and thought they were gonna kill him. Something that's not talked about much. Turned out the guys said they just wanted to run out and congratulate him. Fuckers shouldn't have been allowed to do that shit knowing what he was going through. R.I.P. to a legend.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My Lady just told me...he live right around the way.

I know he had lived his best life, but still, I wasn’t ready for this.

May he transition into eternal power.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Wow. RIP to a legend.

hank-aaron-of-the-milwaukee-braves-bettmann.jpg

OUT THARE

It takes a nation of millions to keep us black
BGOL Investor

Safe journey passing thru the galaxy we all ain’t far behind

Reactions: flx

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Remember when he broke Ruth's record and was heading around 3rd base and those two white fans came running on the field to congratulate him? Because of the death threats Hank was getting leading up to the season his wife freaked out and thought they were gonna kill him. Something that's not talked about much. Turned out the guys said they just wanted to run out and congratulate him. Fuckers shouldn't have been allowed to do that shit knowing what he was going through. R.I.P. to a legend.

yeah I all these all white men

calling in to the radio

damn near in tears for this Black man (like they did for Ali)

who THEIR fathers TORTURED for only ONE reason

he was Black

actually TWO reasons

Mr. Aaron was BLACK and BETTER than they would ever be on and off the field.

I aint trying to hear all this "love" now

cause them SAME demons were JUST HATING ON when Hank Aaron when he supported Kaepernick

forgetting Aaron and Jackie felt the SAME damn way back then.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
Rest in Peace to an icon..back in those days it was rough being black and he pulled through big time on some legendary achievement type stuff..RIP..Hank Aaron...

Reactions: flx

Rezn8

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brethren, let's appreciate our greats while we still have them. Next month, Jim Brown will be 85 and Bill Russell will be 87. God willing, Willie Mays will be 90 later this year. Life is just a little bit richer while they are still around.