Rest In Heaven O.J. "Orenthal James" Simpson

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That ain't nuttin', next door to them this was happening and got no news coverage.......

fire.gif

and

this woman, their house-keeper needs to be investigated: not the cat but the woman.

cat-breakdancing-cat-breakdance.gif

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ojs lawyer reveals his blood was planted because the blood they found had a chemical in it only found in test tubes which says they planted the blood from a test tube.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I just really have one question I would really appreciate answered by veteran journalists...

Why are these white folk able to go on air and call OJ Simpson a murderer?

Was he convicted in a criminal court as such?

You want to call him a felon ex con okay - but I need to know how they are able to go on national airwaves and call him a murderer?

Because then I assume they are going to call Zimmerman and Rittenhouse murders too right?

bgque12

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ojs lawyer reveals his blood was planted because the blood they found had a chemical in it only found in test tubes which says they planted the blood from a test tube.

Those murders were a drug hit. Faye Reznick(Nicole's friend had a friend that was killed the same way two years in San Francisco. They used OJ"s name for a drug deal. When OJ wouldn't pay they killed Nicole. Furman( the cop) was fucking Nicole and was known as "Nicole's cop." He was the first cop on the scene then they kicked him of the scene so he went to Oj's house where he put the glove. Threr's a book called "A Killing Time." It's the only book written about the murders with out a bias.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Those murders were a drug hit. Faye Reznick(Nicole's friend had a friend that was killed the same way two years in San Francisco. They used OJ"s name for a drug deal. When OJ wouldn't pay they killed Nicole. Furman( the cop) was fucking Nicole and was known as "Nicole's cop." He was the first cop on the scene then they kicked him of the scene so he went to Oj's house where he put the glove. Threr's a book called "A Killing Time." It's the only book written about the murders with out a bias.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So OJ Simpson is a Marvel Super Human.

:lol: the reenactment made “OJ did it” supporters look even more stupid.
What about this makes the person that killed them a superhero? It's a woman and a guy that were taken by surprise with a knife with almost no light.

It's not that difficult.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just really have one question I would really appreciate answered by veteran journalists...

Why are these white folk able to go on air and call OJ Simpson a murderer?

Was he convicted in a criminal court as such?

You want to call him a felon ex con okay - but I need to know how they are able to go on national airwaves and call him a murderer?

Because then I assume they are going to call Zimmerman and Rittenhouse murders too right?
Apparently once a person is dead they can say whatever they want and get away with it because only the person can sue not the family. The same thing happens when they slander Michael Jackson.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

everything OJ did was against white people...why should we feel hes shameless,... bomani is making a speech on someone who if he were not black bo wouldnt bother giving a hot take.

oj is NOT black....oj is oj he said it and he lived by it so black people speaking as if WE need to answer or acknowledge in some way for his transgressions against the cacs whose circles he ran in is completely unnecessary.