Oh no![]()
So doesn't this mean...
Damn, I assumed this was old but it just happened.
Oh no![]()
So doesn't this mean...
We heard you the first 17 times, Mr. Tijuana Donkey ShowI understand that it is fun to pretend people you don't like fuck animals or support fucking animals (I guess) but you look like a moron being so wildly off.
Really wondering who is knowingly full of shit and who just believes any spin about people they don't like.
AYE!, aye..nah...OK Beastboy.. the positive is that now you and the horse(s) are now freely able to apply to the FBI wthout condemnation..
leave the equine community out of this.We heard you the first 17 times, Mr. Tijuana Donkey Show
I'm wondering what this is supposed to distract us from.
How many muthafuckas that got fucked by animals involuntarily are trying join the FBI?
I understand that it is fun to pretend people you don't like fuck animals or support fucking animals (I guess) but you look like a moron being so wildly off.
Really wondering who is knowingly full of shit and who just believes any spin about people they don't like.
Yea, I saw that, and i think it was a weak response from Shaq. I been kinda looking at Shaq side eyed since papa Johns.
Edit: I saw someone say its probably a fake Shaq account.
Damn, I assumed this was old but it just happened.
It's not that, it's about why have they lowered the standard, just like they lowered the standards for ice which has resulted in these shootings/killings for civil offencesAnybody who actually watches this clip and thinks Patel is pushing a pro-bestiality stance is an idiot.
It's not that, it's about why have they lowered the standard, just like they lowered the standards for ice which has resulted in these shootings/killings for civil offences
It's not that, it's about why have they lowered the standard, just like they lowered the standards for ice which has resulted in these shootings/killings for civil offences
This is not lowering standards though. It’s fixing a dumb standard.
How exactly was it fixed?!
And if it was "fixed" effectively..... why was there a reply memo sent and then hearings on the "fix?"
They muddled the water on this standard, not cleaned it
I can see your point on being exploited, but the beastiality clause is what was being questioned and being exploited as a kid is not the same as going out and giving the family dogIf someone is pimped as a child by someone who lets any sicko do anything to them, they should not be held accountable for what was done to them.
This measure fixes a previous standard that punished victims of sex crimes.
I hate Trump and think Patel is unqualified but criticism of this is largely dishonest and just about scoring cheap political points (and gullible people believing that spin).
I can see your point
I can see your point on being exploited, but the beastiality clause is what was being questioned and being exploited as a kid is not the same as going out and giving the family dog
Maybe Patel should have explained that better
Oh no![]()
So doesn't this mean...