Report: Jackson died of lethal levels of propofol(Tell LeRoy Soup Nutz I got his $50)

hsm2448

Rising Star
Registered
Re: Report: Jackson died of lethal levels of propofol(Tell LeRoy Soup Nutz I got his

if he killed him it was by accident. dude was getting paid like 100K a month. why would u wanna kill ur cash cow.

AllState17

Star
Registered
Re: Report: Jackson died of lethal levels of propofol(Tell LeRoy Soup Nutz I got his

I thought Obama shot him down with some kind of magnetic laser beam.

WTF?

ganjababy

Rising Star
Platinum Member

he was living in Cali he could have got some medical marijuana that would have put him to sleep and sleep well

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

he was living in Cali he could have got some medical marijuana that would have put him to sleep and sleep well

You're obviously WAY beyond that it terms of drug addiction when you need powerful hospital drugs administered through an IV to simply put you to sleep.

He was a "dead man walking" for years.

HALO2

CONNOISSEUR OF FINE WOMEN
Registered

:eek:

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Manslaughter + Licenses Revoked.

Thats it.

divine

Superstar
BGOL Investor

Sounds like an accidental death do to legal drugs administered by a doctor... happens ALL THE TIME.

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

... happens ALL THE TIME.

Not in someone's home, using a drug that's intended for serious hospital surgeries and not as a "sleep aid."

The doc will take the "negligent homicide" rap for MJ's life-long madness and unchecked power.

hsm2448

Rising Star
Registered

do u have more pics of that chick in ur sig?

divine

Superstar
BGOL Investor

Not in someone's home, using a drug that's intended for hospital surgeries and not as a "sleep aid."

..only because most people cant afford to hire a doctor to live with them. At most the doctor *should* face a civil suit... nothing criminal unless you criminalize the entire medical industry.

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

thats awful

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

..only because most people cant afford to hire a doctor to live with them.

Doctors can't just administer any old drug to someone just for the hell of it. There was NO medical reason for MJ to have this drug, in or out of the hospital. This doctor didn't even prescribe the drug. He found the vials at the house.

At most the doctor *should* face a civil suit... nothing criminal unless you criminalize the entire medical industry.

That's kinda silly. Anyone who administers an unprescribed, fatal dose of anything to anyone, especially outside of a hospital, is gonna face criminal charges. Whether the Grand Jury buys it or not is another story.

divine

Superstar
BGOL Investor

Doctors can't just administer any old drug to someone just for the hell of it. There was NO medical reason for MJ to have this drug, in or out of the hospital. This doctor didn't even prescribe the drug. He found the vials at the house.

true. And he's a doctor.. and didn't administer it just for the hell of it.. where did you get that 'piece of evidence'?

That's kinda silly. Anyone who administers an unprescribed, fatal dose of anything to anyone is gonna face criminal charges. Whether the Grand Jury buys it or not is another story.

It was prerscribed. By Doctor Conrad Murray.

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

true. And he's a doctor.. and didn't administer it just for the hell of it.. where did you get that 'piece of evidence'?

It's NOT a "sleep aid." Therefore it was used only to appease MJ ("for the hell of it"), and not for any sound medical reason. There is NO reason to use it outside an operating room.

It was prerscribed. By Doctor Conrad Murray.

No it wasn't. Read the report. He used vials of the drug that were already in the home.

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

I didnt say it was...

So then why was it used as such?

whose report..the police report?

The Coronor's Report, fool. That's what today's NEWS discussion is all about. It was JUST released (unsealed). All of this information (including the labeling of his death as technically a "homicide") is from that. :rolleyes:

divine

Superstar
BGOL Investor

So then why was it used as such?

.. :dunno: ask his DOCTOR

The Coronor's Report, fool. That's what today's NEWS discussion is all about. It was JUST released. :rolleyes:

The coronor said the drug was administer from viles found in the home?

oh ok. the news :rolleyes: Why didn't you just say so.. if I had known it was reported in the news I would have just convicted Dr. Murray already.. Tell me next time.. why you holding out all the evidence. :rolleyes:

YoungEddieOThorp

Rising Star
Registered

Damn, i told my chick the same damn thing. Them crackers set him up with them pills when Mike could've been sleeping like a baby after one blunt of that Government Kush. Nigga was set up fo real...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

It's NOT a "sleep aid." Therefore it was used only to appease MJ ("for the hell of it"), and not for any sound medical reason. There is NO reason to use it outside an operating room.

No it wasn't. Read the report. He used vials of the drug that were already in the home.

:yes::yes::yes:
A doctor is not allowed to administer the drug propofol by himself, according to the guidelines, there must be a full set of protocols that must be met before anyone is allowed to administer the drug, one of the protocols includes a license anesthesiologist present, ekg machine, ventilator, and before anyone is given the drug, their vitals, as well as their blood gas levels should have been tested and made sure they are at a safe level.
From what I have read, the doctor did none of the above.

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

.. :dunno: ask his DOCTOR

You mean the doctor you said shouldn't be charged with negligent homicide? We already know his answer. MJ wanted it. Was addicted to it. Had been using it for a long time. No one said no to him.

The coronor said the drug was administer from viles found in the home?

Obviously.

oh ok. the news Why didn't you just say so.. if I had known it was reported in the news I would have just convicted Dr. Murray already.. Tell me next time.. why you holding out all the evidence.

Well, if you don't care about the NEWS and the official information that was released TODAY (by people who are actually involved in the investigation) then why are you in this thread?? Just continue making up your own shit and don't bother paying attention to anything else.

divine

Superstar
BGOL Investor

You mean the doctor you said shouldn't be charged with negligent homicide? We already know his answer. MJ wanted it. Was addicted to it. Had been using it for a long time. No one said no to him.

yep, that doctor. The same doctor who has been cooperating with the investigation 100%. The same doc that told the police that he gave MJ the drug.. and he tried to wean him off the drug.. yep that one.

Obviously.

And how do you think the coronor got that info. from a dead MJ? :rolleyes:

Well, if you don't care about the NEWS and the official information that was released TODAY (by people who are actually involved in the investigation) then why are you in this thread?? Just continue making up your own shit and don't bother paying attention to anything else.

... what did I make up?

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

yep, that doctor.

So make up your mind. Did he or didn't he recklessly adminster a powerful drug for no good reason?

And how do you think the coronor got that info. from a dead MJ?

The body. The police. The doctor's interrogation. The physical evidence. The usual way the Medical Examiner's Office deals with unnatural deaths.

... what did I make up?

That HE prescribed the drug. That this happens all the time. Etc....

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered

You're obviously WAY beyond that it terms of drug addiction when you need powerful hospital drugs administered through an IV to simply put you to sleep.

He was a "dead man walking" for years.

bullsheit. not being able to sleep doesn't mean you're a 'dead man walking'. dumb on its face

divine

Superstar
BGOL Investor

So make up your mind. Did he or didn't he recklessly adminster a powerful drug for no good reason?

Wouldn't one have take all evidence into account and testimony to come to that conclusion? Or is just NEWS reports enough for you? :rolleyes:

The body. The police. The doctor's interrogation. The physical evidence. The usual way the medical Examiner's Office deals with dead bodies and potential criminal cases.

So you can tell when a drug was administered from viles found inside the home? :rolleyes:

That HE prescribed the drug. That this happens all the time. Etc....

He did prescribe the drug.. when a doc gives you medication, they are prescribing it.