Remember the cop that stopped the ambulance

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The white officer's communication style is not an open one, instead he is yelling and he demands to be obeyed without listening.....I blame the white officer for letting his own personal fears guide him...

Eduble

Star
Platinum Member
He's white. He will get a paid leave aka "vacation till it blows over" and he will keep his job.

KATDADDY

underground king
BGOL Investor
that cop or whatever will lose his job ,, bad press for the dept and very much wrong ,, cause the ambulance had someone in the back on the way to the hospital, if that person would of died ,, law suit like crazy ,,

dap

Potential Star
Registered
got pulled over this last firday, had a open container in the front seat , officer smelled it on my breat , gave me the pen test. got off wit a warning.white boys showed me mad love.

ThaBlkMedik

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
hey fam i work on a ambulance here in alabama and these ole red neck ass cops down here are a trip but so are the black one exp the new cops i was goin to a shooting and went around this car to tha left that what we are suppose to do and this cop tried to stop me i told my partner fuck em so i kept on driving he followed me to the scene and wanted to act a fool i looked at his ass and told him this you arrest me for doin my job and a shit storm will follow you afterwards now what you need to do is your job and get these bystanders back so i can take care of this patient.well that didnt go well untill he saw that tha man that was shot was his own son so now every shift i work he make it a point to say hello.aside from the fact it was his son i still say fuck em

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

wow!!! this is easily one of the craziest things I have ever seen...I can't believe I just saw that...insane.

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor
hey fam i work on a ambulance here in alabama and these ole red neck ass cops down here are a trip but so are the black one exp the new cops i was goin to a shooting and went around this car to tha left that what we are suppose to do and this cop tried to stop me i told my partner fuck em so i kept on driving he followed me to the scene and wanted to act a fool i looked at his ass and told him this you arrest me for doin my job and a shit storm will follow you afterwards now what you need to do is your job and get these bystanders back so i can take care of this patient.well that didnt go well untill he saw that tha man that was shot was his own son so now every shift i work he make it a point to say hello.aside from the fact it was his son i still say fuck em

Wow. . .. the irony of that. . .

So what happened after they choked the paramedic in the video. . :dunno:
They just let him go after that?