Rembrandt Brown aka Alex_J aka YahWeh aka Coztanza aka Art Vandelay aka The Catcher In The Rye Is A Bitch Ass FAGGOT!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
These new cats getting bold around here :smh: . Straight set tripping and throwing it up signs and shit

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

aozTcr.jpg

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
:giggle: :giggle:

Man fuck outta here with that shit. @Spectrum was posting some solid political points. Then @Rembrandt Brown came with his usual dumb shit. @Spectrum shut that shit down. Then @jack walsh13 commented and @Spectrum dapped him up. And then @jack walsh13 dropped some jewels in the thread. Then this fucker @Rembrandt Brown was upset so he posted that bullshit in @jack walsh13 thread. Man if bros can't post bitches when fuckers talking that bullshit then what the fuck.....

This had nothing to do with @Spectrum or his thread. All up in the Kool-Aid and no idea what the flavor is. :smh:

Bitch ass Bussy called Walsh into my thread, as quoted below, and he flooded it.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@bussyvillethug asked JW to flood my thread and he did. Had nothing to do with Spectrum. It's wild that you would assert that.
He didnt ask him to after the @Spectrum stuff; remember he had made reference to it as well; because you say a lot of little slick political shit; and everyone tired of that shit; there is a reason dudes blocking your ass; im not going to though but I dont block anyone....

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He didnt ask him to after the @Spectrum stuff; remember he had made reference to it as well; because you say a lot of little slick political shit; and everyone tired of that shit; there is a reason dudes blocking your ass; im not going to though but I dont block anyone....
Your doing a great job telling him why he's a bitch ass nigga. Keep up the good work Day. :clap: :clap: :clap:

X5Xd5W.jpg

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I shall never Object to the posting of Bitches..

How are you going to be on a site called Blackgirl online and bitch about a nigga posting blackgirls online.

Exactly.
The day that a thread bereft of bad bitties is applauded outside of the grown folks or politics forum is the day that BGOL dies.
Perhaps someone has forgotten what the G is in BGOL stands for.
Keep the party going Brother Jack.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
This site is called 'Blackgirl Online' yet someone has a problem with black girls being posted online... Go figure.... :lol:
When you’re a faggit by DNA you want all men’s focus on you at all times. Rembrandt Doo Doo Brown Couch is the equivalent of walking into the playboy mansion and trying to get Hugh’s attention.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That faggot piece of shit is one of the worst people here. He admitted he has a gay best friend that sleeps on his couch and goes down on him. No strait man hangs out with fags . Period. Dude is pure bitchmade going back to his other hoe ass alias of Costanza. Feminine faggit

In that case, the complaint against posting females may be among the 1st alphabet people request that was actually honored :smh: :lol:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Exactly I did no such thing.

He’s imaging things