Rembrandt Brown aka Alex_J aka YahWeh aka Coztanza aka Art Vandelay aka The Catcher In The Rye Is A Bitch Ass FAGGOT!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
ViEC5u.jpg

keith6

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went to pick up Ms.Mabel house around noon for lunch. Her kids Roger and Dee met at the door with attitude. I quickly gave them 10 dollars and told them to grab a burger at Rob's place. With them out the way I removed her hush puppies and rubbed that left corn..she started to squirm in her Woolco dress. I freed her titties from that cross my heart bra and I could see the sweat dripping from that Montgomery Ward wig. I went to pull off her Ames plus draws and I could feel her convulsing. By time I put my dick in her some nigga named rerun bust in talking about "WHAT'S HAPPENING?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I went to pick up Ms.Mabel house around noon for lunch. Her kids Roger and Dee met at the door with attitude. I quickly gave them 10 dollars and told them to grab a burger at Rob's place. With them out the way I removed her hush puppies and rubbed that left corn..she started to squirm in her Woolco dress. I freed her titties from that cross my heart bra and I could see the sweat dripping from that Montgomery Ward wig. I went to pull off her Ames plus draws and I could feel her convulsing. By time I put my dick in her some nigga named rerun bust in talking about "WHAT'S HAPPENING?
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

mQaolo.jpg