Relationship question for the fam

bigblackafrica

Star
Registered
I know some of ya'll are married or in long relationships, what were some of the things you took into consideration when you committed and what were some of the things you wish you took into consideration?

I'm dealing with this woman. We've been friends for years and get along well. She checks a lot of boxes for me, but I never tried to push hard, because I didn't want to mess up our friendship. I'm starting to think about settling down, and was thinking about what are non-negotiables?

My only concerns with her are she's cute, but not drop dead fine. And she's slim now, but looks like she might get a lil big down the road. Am I being stupid if I don't scoop her because of this?

Do you play the safe card, or hold out? I can easily pull broads that are fine, but they might not be the sharpest tool in the box, nor have the great family background (which shorty does).

Let me know what ya'll think.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When you look to settle down you should choose the woman that understands you. Most women will gain weight after marrage and kids an way. No way to avoid that. If you choose to go that route you can settle with this chick and keep side hustles on the side.

RAULDK

Later Fellas
Registered
Fuck That.

I Have Been Learning All Along That Now The Slim Fat Ass You Have Now Will Turn Into Something A Little Heavier. Love Is Not About Skin, Fat Ass, Full Tits, Nice Set Of Teeth, Long Hair, Cute Feet.

Love Is About Being Able To Have Someone Reach Into Your Heart Without You Flinching And Massage Your Love In Way That No One Has Before. We Separate Love And Sex And Then When It Is Time To Setlle Down We Still Think Sex.

I Hope The Woman I End Up With Is Loving Enough To Massage My Heart On A Daily Basis That I Will Be Thinking About How She Fills Me Instead Of How She Looks.

If You Don't Watch Out You Might Get Fat And Nasty.... Then What

Massage Her Heart And See Where It Goes..

duncan penderhughes

Star
Registered
LADY%20CAKE%20WEDDING.jpg

kylla

Potential Star
Registered
When you have a disagreement with her, see if you (she) can learn from the result of that disagreement.

You will have disagreements with her. The thing is to settle them and learn from them. Neither one of you need to beat the other or win the disagreement.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
I know some of ya'll are married or in long relationships, what were some of the things you took into consideration when you committed and what were some of the things you wish you took into consideration?

I'm dealing with this woman. We've been friends for years and get along well. She checks a lot of boxes for me, but I never tried to push hard, because I didn't want to mess up our friendship. I'm starting to think about settling down, and was thinking about what are non-negotiables?

My only concerns with her are she's cute, but not drop dead fine. And she's slim now, but looks like she might get a lil big down the road. Am I being stupid if I don't scoop her because of this?

Do you play the safe card, or hold out? I can easily pull broads that are fine, but they might not be the sharpest tool in the box, nor have the great family background (which shorty does).

Let me know what ya'll think.

When we got married, The Wife and I had similar mindsets on things like goals, how to handle money, how many kids we want (generally) and how to raise them. It's true that opposites attract and that contrast is nice as long as you allow each other that space to be individuals but you must have common traits.

In your case, you've put the cart before the horse. You and this woman might be great friends but how do you know she would even be interested in settling down in general and with you in particular. Not trying to put you down or shit on you but you haven't said anything in your post that makes it seem like you even close really wanting to marry this girl. Hell, you already have started considering it "settling". Bad sign.

Ruff Rhymes

Potential Star
Registered
I asked myself these questions before I considered marryin my chick.

Can she cook

am i gonna have to kill this bitch one day

is she a whiner

does she need affection all damn day

is she down for my ass when shit goes to hell

is she makin any money

does she keep the crib clean

can she cook

does she suck dick with zest and zeal

does she shut the fuck up within a reasonable time frame of a shut the fuck up command

Can she cook

will she go get the food stamp card from my other bitch and drop it back off with no drama

Ask yourself questions like this before you leap, playa!

rahra816

Star
Registered

Can she cook

is she a whiner

is she makin any money

can she cook

does she shut the fuck up within a reasonable time frame of a shut the fuck up command

Can she cook

will she go get the food stamp card from my other bitch and drop it back off with no drama

I concur.....

Imhotep

Star
Registered

Can she cook

is she a whiner

is she makin any money

can she cook

Can she cook

:lol::lol:

So true, so true....................

J.A.

New Orleans Legend
BGOL Patreon Investor

Can she cook

is she a whiner

is she makin any money

can she cook

Can she cook

:yes:

man my gurl than stuck with me through alot of bullshit..we been together 3 years but it seem like forever...she does most of tha things listed,but it aint a one way street...what u gon bring to tha table

REMINGTON_BLACK

Sight beyond sight
OG Investor
Remember this: Fighting isn't apart of a relationship. No matter what anyone else says. I've been with my main girl for over 2 years now and we have never got out of pocket with each other. Don't get me wrong, she as tested me once or twice before. I just took control of the situation and things went into place. If you have to work at being with someone then you two don't need to be together. oh and another thing: You don't sleep with your friends. So if she as only been your friend and you want to flip the roles, it isn't going to work. My advice is find someone else and keep with you have with her. Because that shit is hard to find.

Ruff Rhymes

Potential Star
Registered
:yes:

man my gurl than stuck with me through alot of bullshit..we been together 3 years but it seem like forever...she does most of tha things listed,but it aint a one way street...what u gon bring to tha table

15 years here dude! In time, you will gain the ultimate power! Learning to ignore your woman no matter how loud she call for you!:lol: