Refs Helped Denver Win Again

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
Stop crying Denver played well tonight! The League wants to see Kobe vs Lebron and the Girls.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
No doubt the calls went the Nuggets way today, and in a considerable way, but the Lakers losing is their fault. Kobe is the only one doing anything in this series vs. the Nuggets. His teamates are offering no help, shooting poorly, not crashing the boards, and not playing effective D.

Lord_IRON

BGOL VET
Registered
i guess all those turn-overs the lakers made and 3 pointers Denver made had nothin' to do with it.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
the lakers can't rebound and w/ the exception of Gasol the rest of the team is too pussy to put up quality baskeball shots... but the refereeing in baskeball is some of the most dispicable shit in pro sports followed closely by NFL refs

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
Denver played good ball tonight. They always showed they were a good team. When Mr. BigShot showed up this just made this team better. I'm happy for Mr. Bigshot ,K-Mart, Mello,Birdman and the rest of the squad.

nittie

Star
Registered
Lakers have got to do something about Fisher. They can't win big games with him and they can't win them without him.

Qdizzile

Star
Registered
im a die hard lakers fan it aint the refs fault. the lakers just doint want to play hard:hmm: they are getting out hustled. the good news is they played 4 shitty ass games and their going back to LA tied:rolleyes: they will get it together:yes:

360KNOWLEDGE2

Potential Star
Registered
the lakers can't rebound and w/ the exception of Gasol the rest of the team is too pussy to put up quality baskeball shots... but the refereeing in baskeball is some of the most dispicable shit in pro sports followed closely by NFL refs
Come on man. The NBA is LIGHT YEARS ahead of the NFL in bad officiating. For every one bad call a NFL ref has made, the NBA has 50.

Go Lakers !!! Fuck Stern, fuck the refs, fuck the Nuggets and MUTHAFUCK J.R. SMITH !!!

Meezy22

Potential Star
Registered
throwing a elbow and tripping some body are 2 different things also pushing some 1 in the back on purpose when there driving to the basket is grounds for an ass whooping in my book I don't care who they are
:smh::smh::smh:

concepts25

Star
Registered
dauntey jones needs to be suspended for the next game , the shit he's doing to kobe is excessive. man up and play D , if u can't play D then man up and let somebody else do it. that tripping shit today was totally uncalled for and more than intentional. as for the refs , the nuggets got the calls but that can be expected at home. the lakers got killed on the boards.

william busa

Rising Star
Registered
dauntey jones needs to be suspended for the next game , the shit he's doing to kobe is excessive. man up and play D , if u can't play D then man up and let somebody else do it. that tripping shit today was totally uncalled for and more than intentional. as for the refs , the nuggets got the calls but that can be expected at home. the lakers got killed on the boards.

Man, fuck that dirty mothafucka Kroby! That bitch is dirtier than any of the Nuggets!