Red Lobster abruptly closes 87 locations - you cats may need to find a new spot for date night

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

▫️$20 Endless Shrimp cost it $11m but the interesting part is that one of the chain’s owners is Thai seafood firm Thai Union (which also owns Chicken By The Sea) and it may have used Endless shrimp to dump its own shrimp supply through the 578 restaurants in North America
▫️Thai Union became the only Red Lobster shrimp vendor, overcharging for shrimp and skipping quality reviews (Thai Union has written off its $500m+ investment)
▫️Red Lobster has had 5 CEO in the last 5 years (!!!)
▫️Sales down 30% since 2019

You know, I just realize that Darden don’t own red lobster anymore, and it went from bad to worse with the other two companies who took over red lobster.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

How a global seafood giant broke Red Lobster​

When seafood conglomerate Thai Union Group became Red Lobster’s leading shareholder in 2020, gaining 49% control of the chain, Red Lobster employees were assured Thai Union would not interfere in key decisions.

20180305-tu-news1-1.JPG

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Yeah, a lot of people was trying to blame the shrimp bullshit on why Red Lobster is going under. But now those same people went into hiding because the media is finally talking about what really happened with red lobster and it has all to do with greed.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I knew the place wasn't going to last long when they added security to the bathroom, because niggas was trying to fuck right then and there once they seen what the bitch was ordering. Niggas was trying to collect payment immediately.

"I'm telling you bitch, anything you order with the word unlimited attached to it, well you know what time it is". (As he glances towards the bathroom)
WAIT, WHAT!!!!!?

:roflmao2: :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

C3e8d6.jpg