Recently Deported To Jamaica... Convicted Offenders Speak Out

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I've heard of people who were dipped just for jumping turnstiles in NY many years back. My boy was in there getting dipped at the same time and couldn't believe it. But that was over 25 yrs ago. I'm sure it's way worse today.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
I've heard of people who were dipped just for jumping turnstiles in NY many years back. My boy was in there getting dipped at the same time and couldn't believe it. But that was over 25 yrs ago. I'm sure it's way worse today.

Both the British and USA government have stepped up their hunt on deporting black foreign nationals; especially Jamaicans. Many of those deported are guilty of very little but the governments are taking ever opportunity to get them out the country.

Last year just over 751 people were deported to Jamaica from the USA.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Both the British and USA government have stepped up their hunt on deporting black foreign nationals; especially Jamaicans. Many of those deported are guilty of very little but the governments are taking ever opportunity to get them out the country.

Last year just over 751 people were deported to Jamaica from the USA.

To me for a long time I've been disgusted with these immigration attorneys. Some maybe good, but I know some who have swindled people for $10-20k, done nothing and they still got dipped.

My best friend, didn't care when he got dipped. He was a biz owner. He was making money. He left and was back in the US within two weeks. Back at work running things like nothing and still there today. He had the means to buy his way back, but so many who go back, have no family, no work, don't know the first thing about yard, I feel sorry for.

Plus the strain already on the system there just leads to more crime.

I hate that this is going on globally but there is a reason for it on a bigger level. Going back to Brexit, sovereignty and nations will have a sort of jubilee this year granting their own citizens rights is why the US and UK for example, only want their own citizens to benefit from what's coming which is debt forgiveness for their own citizens. It sounds crazy, but it is coming. Immigration stuff isn't about blacks but the people working down at the street level target majority blacks and hispanics. So you'll see ICE raids randomly stopping people with no cause.

One day, hopefully by years end, can look back at what I've said and see it came to fruition.

Jamaica's politicians have a long road as well to move away from selling off its soil and rights to the Chinese to not benefit it's own people. It's sad what's going on there as a whole. But it's going on across much of the Caribbean, not just Jamaica.

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went to a screening a few year back for a movie that covered this. See the trailer below: The director spoke to us after.

I dont know what to say....:dunno:.

Get your papers right. Dont stop at permanent residency or a green card. Get full citizenship.

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you are criminal, no love here, but you should never forget where home is at, do your paperwork to get status and keep out of trouble if you want to forget home period.

Gotta agree with this. You break into someones home as a grown man, you are lucky u didnt die. Now use that luck and start your second chance whereever your sent. And always memba yuh yard. Like di man wan be british so bad him nuh business bout ja. He could have sorted his life better. Lets talk about the people who are innocent doing 50 years. Thats who would should be helping

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jamaicans love cacs too much.... fuckin indians, chinese anybody that aint too brownn

more than they do their own people... shit will change when jamaicans and many others start deporting cacs back.. take over those resorts and give that land back to the jamaican people. so they can start their own air bnb type business..

on their land....

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
maxresdefault.jpg

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My ex is from NY but her fam is Jamaican like mine..Her biological dad got deported when she was young and her stepfather got deported recently as well :smh: .

Her stepfather got caught up in a raid or some shit. From what I heard, dude never had a legit job since he been in the states & never got his papers in order. That's just a recipe for deportation.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Haitians have been getting deported back for a very long time. Some for violent offenses but many more for BS. Nothing is safe nowadays. Even if you’re a naturalized citizen, if you get caught up in some bullshit...watch out.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My ex is from NY but her fam is Jamaican like mine..Her biological dad got deported when she was young and her stepfather got deported recently as well :smh: .

Her stepfather got caught up in a raid or some shit. From what I heard, dude never had a legit job since he been in the states & never got his papers in order. That's just a recipe for deportation.
Some people be here for so long end up forgetting or just don’t think it could happen to them

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, that's some shit I was always worried about until I got my citizenship. Not that I had any intention of doing crime, but immigration will deport a mofo faster than a blink for some probation only time sentences. :smh: It is what it is though. Can’t cry fowl after you knew that consequences.

Last edited:

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Haitians have been getting deported back for a very long time. Some for violent offenses but many more for BS. Nothing is safe nowadays. Even if you’re a naturalized citizen, if you get caught up in some bullshit...watch out.
I don't think you can deport a naturalized citizen. (I think.)

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went to a screening a few year back for a movie that covered this. See the trailer below: The director spoke to us after.

I dont know what to say....:dunno:.

Get your papers right. Dont stop at permanent residency or a green card. Get full citizenship.

I was very lucky besause i was an automatic citizen . 3 years later and i would have to apply for citizenship

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
I had a friend back in the day that would get deported to Jamaica and be right back damn near a year later like it was nothing. LOL
His last bid up north was around 2007-2010. The deported him again. That time....it was for good.
They aint playing with that sneaking back in shit.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I had a friend back in the day that would get deported to Jamaica and be right back damn near a year later like it was nothing. LOL
His last bid up north was around 2007-2010. The deported him again. That time....it was for good.
They aint playing with that sneaking back in shit.
He was back in two weeks. There's ways to do shit. I'm obviously not posting it here.

But also today you have facial and iris tech they use at airports and places of travel that they track anyone so today is way harder.

Last edited:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
If you are criminal, no love here, but you should never forget where home is at, do your paperwork to get status and keep out of trouble if you want to forget home period.

Fam you ain't lying. One of my peeps is in Trinidad now since 2009. I warned his ignorant ass since 1990 about getting his shit together as far as papers. He is one of those dudes that was brought here when he was 2. Fast forward 20 years and everybody else of his family got their papers but him. Sadly his ignorant ass wouldn't listen to me and he even let amnesty pass twice! Got arrested a few times and finally they held his ass for deportation.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I only support this shit for violent offenders or those who are constant repeat offenders. Not for non-violent offenders. If you came before you were 13? yeah...they need to back, back on this bullshit.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
but dam tho ...u been in the country over 20 yrs n u still not a citizen....:eek2:

i was the last one in my family to get mine...so i guess i can relate my mom made me go get mine...lol

all my immediate family citizens...

tht must b a horrible feeling...

i came here yung also if i had to live in Jamaica with no money i would b lost ...:smh:

my eldest nephew lucky ...when he fucked up it was in the 90`s ...they wasnt going hard then ...

n i think it was cuz it was NY...shit 3/4th the city non citizens...if they deported every criminal wouldnt b nobody left ..lol

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
but dam tho ...u been in the country over 20 yrs n u still not a citizen....:eek2:

i was the last one in my family to get mine...so i guess i can relate my mom made me go get mine...lol

i came here yung also if i had to live in Jamaica with no money i would b lost ...:smh:

my eldest nephew lucky ...when he fucked up it was in the 90`s ...they wasnt going hard then ...

n i think it was cuz it was NY...shit 3/4th the city non citizens...if they deported every criminal wouldnt b nobody left ..lol

Bro you Jamaican?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

bruh.. them islands aint no place for a dude with no money who aint grow up there...

and if you get deported its worse.. they look at you like you a double failure.. and treat you such...

dudes who go back rich get treated like kings... tho

slam

Super Moderator
Bro you Jamaican?

lol...yeah..i thought tht was common knowledge... :lol:

been a long time let me see if i can remember ...gotta ask my mom..

but dont quote me...we came here winter of 82 i think ...was snowing..tripped me the fuck out..:D

flew into JFK...lived behind a Bojangles on tilden St....right across from Evander Childs on Gun Hill...

walking distance from the 2 Train on White plains Rd. across from Gun Hill projects...

never forget tht shit...:cool:

i remember Evander was wild as shit my mom was like fuck no...

gave Truman my aunts address n i ended up going to Truman ...lol

my mom ended up buying a house n moved to the Valley ...

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
lol...yeah..i thought tht was common knowledge... :lol:

been a long time let me see if i can remember ...gotta ask my mom..

but dont quote me...we came here winter of 82 i think ...was snowing..tripped me the fuck out..:D

flew into JFK...lived behind a Bojangles on tilden St....right across from Evander Childs on Gun Hill...

walking distance from the 2 Train on White plains Rd. across from Gun Hill projects...

never forget tht shit...:cool:

i remember Evander was wild as shit my mom was like fuck no...

gave Truman my aunts address n i ended up going to Truman ...lol

my mom ended up buying a house n moved to the Valley ...

Bro I came here in April 1977 and lived on 225th between Paulding and Laconia. If you grew up in the Valley and knew people like Ramel, Wolf and Lord Darmel chances are we met or crossed paths. Especially if you went on the boat rides back in the 90's Ramel would organize. Nowadays a house in the Valley can run you 700k. Oh and last I checked Ramel was a banker with a Masters Degree.

slam

Super Moderator
Bro I came here in April 1977 and lived on 225th between Paulding and Laconia. If you grew up in the Valley and knew people like Ramel, Wolf and Lord Darmel chances are we met or crossed paths. Especially if you went on the boat rides back in the 90's Ramel would organize. Nowadays a house in the Valley can run you 700k. Oh and last I checked Ramel was a banker with a Masters Degree.

lol...naw i was gone by then ...my mom shipped my ass to the Navy... :lol:

yeah she got some dough for her crib...

she retired sold it n moved to Florida living the gd life......she was a Nurse for over 20yrs...as long as i can remember...

where u from ...i was Born in Kingston..lived in Duhaney Park then we moved to Edgewater ...

i went to Calabar ..didnt finish tho...my pops passed n my mom moved all of us to the states...

if he was still alive my life would have turned out totally different...