Really Cracker Barrel :/

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
You know corn flakes started that lie in order to sell cereal right? It’s actually a secret known fact.,they even paid doctors to push that lie on advertisements so that people would fall in line with that agenda.. quite a few diff outlets informed the public about how that was pushed back in the days.. capitalistic society and many agendas people follow unknowingly that it was started on a biz push
Here's a great video on that topic...

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I don’t like their syrup, but it’s me not everybody else!:lol:

But I luv the pancakes, I got a box of it right now!
It only just now occurred to me that it reminds me of my grandmother's and my mama's homemade sugar syrup. It has a similar flavor, color, and consistency to it. I think THAT'S why I love it so much.

Ours was sugar (singed in a little butter for color), a dash or two of vanilla, and water. Boil it down to the thickness you desire. :yes:
I wouldn't be surprised if that's what their syrup is...just sugar syrup made in bulk.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
went there one time and asked for apple juice.......they came back with apple cider
shit looked like dirty water. i was like wtf is this?? lemme get the fuck outta here.....
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

jXze0T.jpg

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
Nothing like going to see the fam in Atlanta and feeding a family of 4 for $15, tip included at the Waffle House. Actually we can't wait to ATL and stop in VA. As for Cracker Barrel, I actually ate one of the more racist restaurants outside Roanoke, VA off I-81.

It was no outward racism besides a Trump banner on a car, but you could feel the redneckness radiating off the patrons. Food has always been good. I actually got put on to them in PA not down South.

Never eat where you can feel the passive racism they probably rubbed your biscuits all on their asscrack

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Would you believe a lot of us actually wouldn't eat at Cracker Barrel thinking it had some racial connotation. I like the food there and also the cheap no frills home cookin' breakfast served at the place I call "The House of the Greasy Spoon", aka Waffle House. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cracker Barrel by me has great food but they slow as fuck.

I always hear people talking bout cacs in regards to the place but the one by me has almost all black employees (servers/cooks) and the clientele is almost all balck.

Just don't try and go on a Sunday after church..

And I can't ride with Easy B, the only thing Waffle House is good for is a late-night spot after drinking.