Really Cracker Barrel :/

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never ate there b4

I didn’t have it until 10 or so years ago.

I always get the catfish and fries. The shrimp’s aight and the pancakes are good too.

This is good.

61xykUCBWiL._SL1117_.jpg

The pancakes, I don’t like the syrup.

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
Mannnnn, phuck what you heard.... Head on a trip at 1am with your family headed down souf, and have to stop and gas up and eat around 8 when dem kidz wake up. Dat shyt is off that HOOK! That's why u see them more down souf. That phuckin syrup is off da HOOK! It's like some Amish syrup. BTW, I'm tryin to open a Waffle house in the DMV, but I heard you have to worked there before. I would corner the market if we had one here!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You in the Nawf, you don’t go to Southern spots right?
Use to be in the south various times a yrs for a few decades but haven’t been doing road trips like I use to.. I don’t do planes so limits my range.. but prior whips and Amtrak

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I didn’t have it until 10 or so years ago.

I always get the catfish and fries. The shrimp’s aight and the pancakes are good too.

This is good.

61xykUCBWiL._SL1117_.jpg

The pancakes, I don’t like the syrup.
I’m not really a breakfast person to tell you the truth.. haven’t really been big on breakfast since early teens.. don’t eat eggs don’t like grits, prefer waffles over pancakes

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Almost ate there on the way back from the Grand Canyon to Mesa in 1998. I say almost, because I ordered chicken fried steak thinking somehow it would be good(I was fucking starving) and they bring out this mess...steak covered in what looked like vomit. :lol:
So basically I ate from the hotel vending machines that night. Whenever I see a cracker barrel commercial I'm like :smh:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I’m not really a breakfast person to tell you the truth.. haven’t really been big on breakfast since early teens.. don’t eat eggs don’t like grits, prefer waffles over pancakes
Hey a good breakfast is a Jump start to a complete day. :thumbsup:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
We went to cracka barrel once in Valdosta GA on our way back to Famu from Atlanta. Them crackas sat us in the smoking section in the back. We raised up and got the fuck out .

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hey a good breakfast is a Jump start to a complete day. :thumbsup:
You know corn flakes started that lie in order to sell cereal right? It’s actually a secret known fact.,they even paid doctors to push that lie on advertisements so that people would fall in line with that agenda.. quite a few diff outlets informed the public about how that was pushed back in the days.. capitalistic society and many agendas people follow unknowingly that it was started on a biz push

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Nothing like going to see the fam in Atlanta and feeding a family of 4 for $15, tip included at the Waffle House. Actually we can't wait to ATL and stop in VA. As for Cracker Barrel, I actually ate one of the more racist restaurants outside Roanoke, VA off I-81.

It was no outward racism besides a Trump banner on a car, but you could feel the redneckness radiating off the patrons. Food has always been good. I actually got put on to them in PA not down South.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Use to be in the south various times a yrs for a few decades but haven’t been doing road trips like I use to.. I don’t do planes so limits my range.. but prior whips and Amtrak

Gotcha and I feel you!

I feel you, I don’t like eggs or potatoes so I’m strictly pancakes or waffles when I get breakfast.

Their food’s solid, just old country style and simple. Which is good and most can appreciate.

Again, I only get catfish and fries! :lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing like going to see the fam in Atlanta and feeding a family of 4 for $15, tip included at the Waffle House. Actually we can't wait to ATL and stop in VA. As for Cracker Barrel, I actually ate one of the more racist restaurants outside Roanoke, VA off I-81.

It was no outward racism besides a Trump banner on a car, but you could feel the redneckness radiating off the patrons. Food has always been good. I actually got put on to them in PA not down South.

$15?

Not only does your family hate your guts, but they’re also fucking starving! :roflmao:

Waffle-House-Menu-Breakfast-1024x782.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love that syrup to deaf and their pancakes are off the chain fluffy. I don't hesitate to send for more syrup to take home with me. :lol:

I don’t like their syrup, but it’s me not everybody else!:lol:

But I luv the pancakes, I got a box of it right now!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We have one but I never have been to one

The joints up north aren't like the places in the south where shit be a certain way and you can order shit that's prepared the way they want it,damn that menu and the policy;When them southerns come to eat they come to eat....a new plate for everything they offer.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
nothing but sides and water please. Fuck your tip.

$15?

Not only does your family hate your guts, but they’re also fucking starving! :roflmao:

Waffle-House-Menu-Breakfast-1024x782.jpg