Lurking. I'm on that other board
Registered
Damn coca cola started off by selling 24oz tall boys? :lol:

I guess all that field & construction work back then will make a person thirsty

Sent from my HP Touchpad using Tapatalk 2

Alumni

Lover of huge titties
Platinum Member
November of 1965 at Northfield Mount Hermon School in Massachusetts. The top floor of the science building caught fire during a football game, but it was decided that the game would go on:

85482_v1.jpg

85483_v1.jpg

whackjobgrim

CODENAME V
Certified Pussy Poster

This isn't a picture. Its a painting from the book: Titanic: An Illustrated History. done by Ken Marschall. In fact the paintings in the book were so inspiring, they were used to recreate some of the key scenes of the movie "Titanic".

FYI, tonight will be the 100 year anniversary of the ship's sinking.

Last edited:

EnSabahNur

Star
OG Investor
This isn't a picture. Its a painting from the book: Titanic: An Illustrated History. done by Ken Marschall. In fact the paintings in the book were so inspiring, they were used to recreate some of the key scenes of the movie "Titanic".
Thanks for the info FAM!!

Alumni

Lover of huge titties
Platinum Member
Michael Jordan, Christopher Reid, Will Smith, DJ Jazzy Jeff, and Christopher Martin
mjwill.jpg

Colonel Sanders and Alice Cooper
colonel-sanders-and-alice-cooper.jpg

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
:lol: @ colonel sanders actually being a real person. wonder how many of those suits that nigga had...

Marilyn Monroe meets Queen Elizabeth II, London, 1956
rare_photos_of_celebrities_80.jpg

so let me get this str8...it's cool for this smut to touch the queen, but when a black first lady does it, CaC's are all up in arms?

them mf's make me sooooooo sick lol

Lord T

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

FYI, tonight will be the 100 year anniversary of the ship's sinking.
I got that same book, excellent book!

The story of the Titanic had always fascinated me ever since I found out about it when I was little.

Yes the 100th anniversary of the sinking is tonight.