RAPPER T.I. SAYS THE PART THAT DIDN'T GO VIRAL ABOUT JAY Z

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have no problem with jay,now what he does doesn't need to be put out because cac won't like it and many of us will follow the program just because....

him,lebron who's changing the game of basketball off of the court like mj did,like rodman did,like iverson did....we are naturally prone to hate change but it's for the better

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
69587814_10156971855107659_3790772069986205696_o.jpg

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Jay Z gotta a postive rep, but this is some grimey fuck shit. Cant defend straight overseer activities, just because you have a great history. Jay Z sold fucking crack, TI sold crack and illegal guns, we all aint perfect. We big you up, support when your right and exact. But we should also pull your card when you out here helping to kill a mans career by offering the NFL emptional cover

Smart move Goodell. You won, again.

g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jay Z gotta a postive rep, but this is some grimey fuck shit. Cant defend straight overseer activities, just because you have a great history. Jay Z sold fucking crack, TI sold crack and illegal guns, we all aint perfect. We big you up, support when your right and exact. But we should also pull your card when you out here helping to kill a mans career by offering the NFL emptional cover

Smart move Goodell. You won, again.
Whose career is Jay killing? With that logic you're saying Kaepernick would be signing if Jay didn't do this deal.

Kaep career was finalized when he cashed that check.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He also went "Ape Shit" in the Louvre. The Koch brothers donate to charity too. He did this for himself bruh.
Exactly. Kochs and Mercers have donated more than pretty much anyone and nobody would ever say that they are a force for good. :smh:

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor
rich folx skirt around paying their fair share in taxes using the tax code and tax havens.
then we're supposed to celebrate them for doing comparative small charitable acts so they can get even more tax write-offs?

miss me with that shit.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even after all these years.... It's weird hearing Jay's speaking voice.... His rap voice just sounds more confident and certain.

As far as whats been all the rage the past week.... I've gotta see what Jay does with this move.

It has no effect on Kap's career cuz buddy has clearly been blackballed and the league has allowed numerous washed up never was' to come out of retirement /called up from Arena to play without Kap getting a fair shot....

I'm not informed enough to say its good or bad one way or the other.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Y'all fell for the okie doke. This is Jay flipping the conversation to his benefit.

Whenever there's a conversation about something a person did it's important to focus on that conversation and not get into a "who they are" conversation, because you'll lose that conversation every time. You do that by not name calling and making accusations and keep the focus on the action/deed the person did that is questionable and/or unethical.

These things Jay lists are indicative of who he is, which we already know. We know he's done work and has the capital to fund ventures to push the culture forward and protect/help those that need it most. We know exactly who he is already. But that does not excuse nor give him a free pass on what he did with the NFL. Nobody is above reproach, especially this guy who profited off "OCCUPY ALL STREETS"during the OCCUPY WALL STREET movement.

What Jay is doing here is no different than what a person does when the do or say something racist. If you call them racist you give them an out because now they can say shit like "some of my closest friends are black" or "I dated a black person in my youth" which in their mind leads them to believe they can't be racist. Basically, the accusations and name calling isn't tangible and can't be proved, but the act he did or thing he said can be called at face value because yes it is indeed racist.

Focus on what Jay did, not who he is. He's not off the hook and does not deserve the benefit of the doubt.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Y'all sho'll care an awful lot about da NFL for a buncha muthafuckas that claimed at da time to be boycotting or never watching it again after Kapernick gettin' fucked over. :dunno:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all sho'll care an awful lot about da NFL for a buncha muthafuckas that claimed at da time to be boycotting or never watching it again after Kapernick gettin' fucked over. :dunno:

Haven't seen a game since...

Though I may watch one with this you bruh whats his name lamar jackson....

I think he play for the ravens or Vikings or some shit..

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Tired of hearing about this shit I really am. Sick of us looking towards celebrities to be our savior. :smh:

POPIYw.jpg

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Tired of hearing about this shit I really am. Sick of us looking towards celebrities to be our savior. :smh:

POPIYw.jpg
That's another thing that pisses me off and makes me lose respect for Jay.

When they had that stint where homophobia was a problem in the NFL, they didn't go get some famous fag like Neil Patrick Harris or Rosie o'Donnell or Ellen DeGeneres... they went got GLAAD... but for niggas they go get a celebrity...

This sums it up perfectly: