Rant about Dark Knight

Deltronz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
End of the day, she is a very good actress, did MUCH better in the role than Holmes did, was in some of the best scenes in an already great film, and she won't be in the next film. So for those more concerned with how much they want to fuck her, rather than her actual acting ability, you won't have to "suffer" through her for another film. And for those (people more concerned with acting chops and bringing believability to a role) who enjoyed her in the film, can be glad she got a proper sendoff.

Nobody

Rising Star
Registered
I like how Bruce Wayne could have ANY chick he wants... but the girl he wants more than anyone else isn't real pretty (even katie holmes who looks better is wack compared to the chicks Bruce pulls).

It's always the ones who aren't caught up in your trimmings that are the ones you chase.

But that's a little over the heads of simpletons.

tapdatass

Support BGOL
Registered
yeah thanks micro.... just saw that shyt 10 minutes ago..... that shyt was hot..... im mad i didnt go to the theatre........ i missed the other threads cuz i didnt wanna know anything about the movie but......

who's gonna be the joker now?........ changing him would really kill it
did harvey dent really die??? ..........his face was more fucked up than the cartoon 2-face...yeah he wasn't strong enough to have his own movie 30 minutes was all he deserved....
why was lucious bitching about that sonar equipment??...... batman was desperate, fox acted like he was gonna start just spyin on people....
is it confirmed that they fuckin with the riddler??? they need to make a 2 parter with bane.... retire bale, get another batman back in there.....then get bale back in part 2....call it "brokeback bat" :lol: corny yeah

i dont think the riddler is strong enough for his own movie..... tricks and riddles..... pretty much the same as the joker and scarecrow.......

Riggz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I remember that girl from this movie

The Secretary

secretary.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0274812/

Arctic Sun

Support BGOL
Registered
Yeah, she must got that killer pussy. Bitch extra average.

Fellas watch any movie she's in....Sexual confidence through the roof and I'm not just talking "Secretary." Watch the interrogation scene with the accountant. She's got a mean ass walk (even though there's a serious nasatall issue).

She's not traditionally attractive but she compensates very well.....

And she's mostly an indie movie actor that is also in demand for mainstream flicks! One of the better actresses in hollywood....

No problems with her as Rachel

Lesane Crooks

Support BGOL
Registered
Im not the most ardent supporter of cave broads but I dont get what was so bad about her. She is just very average looking. I really liked her character in Stranger Than Fiction. She seems like the type that woud grow on you. Not saying its the best fit for a stylized action flick tho.

Beauty is only skin deep fellas.
My bad. Forgot where I was for a sec. Carry on. :D

donlyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The same audience you spent $10 of your hard earned pension
to be around. No access to the main board was killing you huh?
:lol:

I know it burnt you deep down in your cracka-ass-crakkka of a soul
to have to pay money to BGOL.

I laughed my ass off when i saw it happen! Even funnier to see you still
try and act like its a retard place, when your paying money to be here! Thank you Cunt.
:roflmao3::roflmao2::lol:

I'm guessing this quote right here should be posted anytime (I'm not going to say it's name) post anything. This quote should be a sticky. :lol: