Random TikToks (Informative & Entertaining)

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

This is pure bullshit because there are 4,550 satellites in space, most of them smaller than a car, so just imagine placing that many cars across the United States and tell me would any of them be within ten miles from each other? Now let's spread them over the whole world including the oceans, but wait it gets even better, because the higher you go in space the larger the parameter around the planet gets, now imagine that many satellites flying in space, some on lower or higher orbits, and some as far as 100 million kilometers as in the case of the James Webb or other stationary satellites in the Lagrange Points.
As you can see, it's not impossible to imagine those satellites to be over 400 miles from each other, and yet there still have 4,500 satellites orbiting the planet.
Don't get it twisted, I am fully aware some satellites such as the star link clusters are designed to fly relatively close to each other, but if you take those clusters away from the equation, assuming that the rest of the satellites are at least 400 miles (spit-ball estimation) is not that far fetched.
Groups like the flat earthers love this type of misinformation as so-called evidence that satellites are impossible due to them having to crash into each other due to them jam together like that.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let’s go Brandon is ironic because it doesn’t mean let’s go Brandon. It means fuck Joe Biden.

Nicknaming a fat person Slim is ironic because the person isn’t slim. They are fat.

A black man saying how he hates white people but marrying a white woman is ironic because he married what he said he hated.

You reading some shit then seeing the same shit ain’t ironic. It is a coincidence.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let’s go Brandon is ironic because it doesn’t mean let’s go Brandon. It means fuck Joe Biden.

Nicknaming a fat person Slim is ironic because the person isn’t slim. They are fat.

A black man saying how he hates white people but marrying a white woman is ironic because he married what he said he hated.

You reading some shit then seeing the same shit ain’t ironic. It is a coincidence.
Thanks, duly noted

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That is called a coincidence brother. There is no irony there.
Well in an episode of ST:TNG the crew had "de-evolved" and if remember correctly, didn't Worf de-evolve into a creature somewhat resembling the Predator?

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yoooooooo... I thought this was a joke, had to go check for myself... I didn't find shirt shirt, but I present to you - pants shirt :smh:
Screenshot-20220819-092718.jpg

Screenshot-20220819-093114.jpg