Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
I do believe crate & barrel will be getting my hard earned couch money tomorrow.

DDDiva

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
whoever said that men are the more logical sex when it comes to picking a mate..LIED.

Older men are just as retarded/creepy as younger...stupidity doesn't discriminate.

I need a vacation and some chocolate ice cream.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
random thoughts..Gotta get my ass up and work out..ughhh. It's Friday and I ain't feelin it.
This is gonna be a VERY short day at work...I ain't worked a full week in 3 weeks. I need a dang vacation, somewhere tropical. I'm not sure if I wanna go out with this chick tomorrow. The playoffs are on, BUT I need to get some :lol: My "prospects" list is a lil short :smh:..

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
how can i get the mailman to stop bring the "junk mail" local papers weekly circulars from the grocery stores coupons... :angry::angry::angry:

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OMG.. details!! how'd that happen? LOL

Nothing like that *however I do have some stories I vowed to never tell because SHE might be embarass*. My cousin was getting directv, and me and the dude that was hooking up were just chit chatting about random things. We was talking about downloading HD movies. So I made a reference to this board *just like how I got my ex on here....she's a lurker tho*, and come to find out I done clowned this fool a couple of times...... He was cool tho.

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
I do believe crate & barrel will be getting my hard earned couch money tomorrow.

That stroll I put you on working out for you huh.:yes:

Make sure you put that hand in your pants and grab knot, put your arm in my window, drop it like it's hot.:yes:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Nothing like that *however I do have some stories I vowed to never tell because SHE might be embarass*. My cousin was getting directv, and me and the dude that was hooking up were just chit chatting about random things. We was talking about downloading HD movies. So I made a reference to this board *just like how I got my ex on here....she's a lurker tho*, and come to find out I done clowned this fool a couple of times...... He was cool tho.

damn two violations you/he talked about the secret world of bgol in public and then he told you his screen name. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

damn two violations you/he talked about the secret world of bgol in public and then he told you his screen name. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: WORD!!! :lol::lol::lol:

fight_club.jpg

The first rule of BGOL is...Well, you know the rest... :lol:

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
how much extra to get it in orange? nice choice

I painted my whole house orange so I can't get it in orange. That would be too much even for me. I got it in the chocolate brown but I got orange pillows to put on it and orange throws. I will be in a better mood next week, posting from the cushy lap of luxury :D

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ewwww they still sell that stuff didnt like it when i was 10 sure i'm not going to like it now. :smh::smh::smh:

had an allergic reaction to it when i was about 10 :smh: but the smooth version is so creamy...and orangey...

chi i hope your back feels better i like that word coccyx

bigirl good luck with your couch...i always wanted that black joker couch myself

*random thought*
i have no idea what to do with my childs hair...

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol

trying to take care of business. classes. deciding on whether or not to give my child a mohawk.

sup with you?

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
The lyrics to Love's Train by Con funk shun just played out in real time just now....damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.