Random Thoughts go here......2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The last round up of blacks is taking place right now. The whole world is being locked down and a wall to keep Mexicans out and blacks from escaping when the killing starts. And I hope blacks do not think that Trump came up with this idea. They choose him to help with it to make it more exceptionable.
Either we help the slave masters destroy us and the earth or we separate and get our true identity back and control of self or we are doomed.
2qjyqg2.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I am far from a conspiracy theorist...

but

damn

they REALLY swept that hate crime on Lebron James under the rug REAL quick, huh?

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall been riding smooth round these parts I see...

I get that you trying to help me (i guess you trying to help me, i mean it is your job) but can you please just give me what i ask for when i ask for it? if i have to ask you once a day three damn days in a row in a different medium each day, that's a problem.

God is good. That is all.

I'm not going to tell you as the boss that i dont want to work with him. i'm not going to tell you that if you make me i will leave. im not going to say that. I personally dont care - its just a job. him being there is not going to make me not work or get done what is on my job description as set forth in hr. however, if you dont make this muthafucka work and do his new job, we gonna have some damn problems. dont tell me him working with me is to help me do my job when part of why i can't do my job is because im doing someone elses job but he wont do the other job - cause he has a whole new job. how that help me? if you can't deal with the customer get the fuck out my office.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yall been riding smooth round these parts I see...

I get that you trying to help me (i guess you trying to help me, i mean it is your job) but can you please just give me what i ask for when i ask for it? if i have to ask you once a day three damn days in a row in a different medium each day, that's a problem.

God is good. That is all.

I'm not going to tell you as the boss that i dont want to work with him. i'm not going to tell you that if you make me i will leave. im not going to say that. I personally dont care - its just a job. him being there is not going to make me not work or get done what is on my job description as set forth in hr. however, if you dont make this muthafucka work and do his new job, we gonna have some damn problems. dont tell me him working with me is to help me do my job when part of why i can't do my job is because im doing someone elses job but he wont do the other job - cause he has a whole new job. how that help me? if you can't deal with the customer get the fuck out my office.

i understand

COMPLETELY

Status
Not open for further replies.