Random Thoughts 2012.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HATE people who say one thing but then consistently do the other

they try and convince you of something but then act the exact opposite way

they want their words to hold more weight than their actions and it doesnt work that way

I am the sort of heffer who believes in actions not words

Although I may not say it, I SEE YOU

you keep this shit up and sadly you wont be seeing me soon though

not that you give a fuck anyways ... your actions clearly show that you dont

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Oh shit.. my nigga max dawg showing out. GOTDAYYUUUMMMM!!! :eek: :eek:

Laying down da law on stupidity. :dance2:

Looool

Sent from my real ass galaxy s3!

You fucking married but I still have to help you with shit your husband should do like put Christmas shit together

Whoah I hate that shit

I always have guy friends asking me to help them with shit their girlfriends wont do

I always tell them no and tell them they shoulda picked a more thorough heffer to shack up with as opposed to only chasing after looks ... I aint finna do ya'lls dirty work while she reaps the benefits from it, fuck that lmaooooooooooooo hell no

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Whoah I hate that shit

I always have guy friends asking me to help them with shit their girlfriends wont do

I always tell them no and tell them they shoulda picked a more thorough heffer to shack up with as opposed to only chasing after looks ... I aint finna do ya'lls dirty work while she reaps the benefits from it, fuck that lmaooooooooooooo hell no

the bad decision makers are my freaking cousins...:angry::angry::angry::angry: plus at the end i would feel bad for the kids

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
:rolleyes:

Whatever.

tumblr_m84prh1VbQ1rxlmf0o1_500.gif

You keep talking, you're not walking woman.

:cool:

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
She is AMAZING! One kid, but she appear to be really about her shit and displaying major interest. Hate I have to go out of town... I'm anxious to dedicate some time to this one and further investigate. Unreal connection! :yes:

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered

Women be embarrassing themselves sometimes trying to be extra. I see it at church and when divas have one too many. And why before a fight, pretty girls do little stuff like this to prove that they are too "fab" to throw hands? ... :lol:

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
*Opens door, peeks head in* Whatup ya'll?

I'm down to my lowest weight and pants size since I was 15 years old and I feel great. The working out thing has been the best thing happen to me.

Business still going slow, but it's going thankfully.

Still ready for 2012 to get the FUUUUCK outta here. Sup with y'all?

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
why on earth do you think i want to come to your page on a cam site and watch you talk to me... and not only are you talking to me you are talking to me with all your clothes on. If i want to talk to fully clothed big titty chick i will go talk to one of the nurses at the doctors office or lab corps

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
And my day continues as normal. Not even one molecule of a fuck can be magnified and seen...

This chick is awesome... she called me and asked if I wanted her to cook. Shit almost brought a tear to my eye given how attractive she is. There has to be a catch... :D

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
I got hit by a car driven by a 15 year old kid, on Sunday in my Camry.

I had 4 people who saw that he ran 2 stop signs. Barely scratches on my shit, his shit totaled.

His fam, obviously mad, tried to come at . :lol:

It went one way, not their way.

So, the Chevell and or Trans am is coming out for the weekend. Women who know, know where to meet.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JIZO5R_ecv8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Why, I got a seat for her... right here in my naked lap. Reverse cowgirl, she ride it just to make her booty clap.

Yea, um feelin' alriiiiggghhhttt. :D

:dance2:

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
End of the year bonus!!! :dance2:

Shit yeah!! 1000 ones got me feeling like Kobe, swish!! :dance: :dance: :dance;

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
damn i never knew Cosby was on the stern show

anybody else notice dish detergent is watered down these days??? brought dawn that shit was watery, brought Palmolive that shit was watery. just going to start letting the dirty dishes shit in the dishwasher until i have a full load.

shanebp1978

Super Moderator

She pop it off like . . . .:lol::lol::yes::yes::yes:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ht_HVcaJxfs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
this fucker wished me happy Kwanza last night...

went to the Amish Market today I wanted to ask them where Lebanon Levi was; I just can see those Amish girls bumping and grinding in some barn and smoking weed like the Amish Mafia show depicts. :lol:

I haven't done a bit of christmas shopping not even for myself I guess i better go to the bank and get some gift cards

Hey Lonestar29 the world is ending lets go out with a bang and make some homegrown

dumb ass dude on the radio said since the world is ending he was going to go find the two dimes he met the other night that would give him no pussy because they were HIV positive and fuck the shit out of them:lol::lol::lol::lol:

shanebp1978

Super Moderator

Niki?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aGgPz_pag2o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
The world is ending for somebody with a pair of breds in my size tomorrow.. I do know that. :itsawrap:

Status
Not open for further replies.