Random Thoughts 2012.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Why the sorry ass nigga can't meet you half way. Then I say something and I am the bad guy. They you buy a gift for the grandma an put his outer kids name on it. Half a nigga probably somewhere saying how stupid his baby momma is

Noir

Support BGOL
Registered
Hope everyone is in the midst of having a very Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day to the folks over in the UK...

Dyasha_Devine

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Haven't been on for a while...miss BGOL dearly...

Would you ever post pics of an ex wife/husband, ex-bf/gf on the web (or bgol) if ya'll had children together?

can a person be sued for this?

SN:Lost in my fantasy football :angry:...but I did make 3rd place :hmm:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

Would you ever post pics of an ex wife/husband, ex-bf/gf on the web (or bgol) if ya'll had children together?

Fantasy Football was not my friend this year. I had bad records in all my leagues.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Hip Hop Dance for the WII game system is the truth!:dance::dance::dance::yes::yes:

I miss Smoove2k9.....Sometimes it seems unreal.:(:(:(
Glad his daughter is with me & mine for the holidays:):):)
He would have laughed at us having our dance battles:lol:

Glad I have angels looking over me.....My oldest son's dad(my 1st love) & my youngest son's dad (smoove2k9)

It's not the hand I wanted to be dealt, but it is the one I was given to play-And I am playing it like a real woman would.
Thank GOD for my momma & my daddy!

Yep..I'm pretty fly @ 37 years old *standing in my b-girl stance*;)

Noir

Support BGOL
Registered

Fantasy Football was not my friend this year. I had bad records in all my leagues.

I had a heartbreaking loss in the Semis of the BGOL/SOL league. Tied game, but I lost as my seeding was worst :smh: Playing for third place (again) this week

My other two leagues finished 5th and 11th respectively. Luckily I was not in any money leagues this year

Noir

Support BGOL
Registered

Welcome back to BGOL . . . I am not sure if you can sue for having pictures of yourself posted on the web, except if they were stolen - you need to check with a lawyer (who will probably sue on your behalf anyway since they sue for anything). Maybe a threatening letter from a lawyer (or threat of an ass-whipping) would be enough to discourage the other person.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
My car is being temperamental guess it is time to use those haggle skills my uncle taught me and buy something new...

Should I get a 2013 model or a 2012 leftover model

GentlemanPlayer

Worldwide from Baltimore
OG Investor
Even though I haven't been around on the board for months, I just want to wish you all the best in 2013.

You all be safe, okay? Happy New year.

GP

Status
Not open for further replies.