Random Thoughts 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! A NEW YEAR NEW BEGINNINGS!!!

fireworks_2_bg_070402.jpg

RANDOM THOUGHTS 2011!!!

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
fireworks_2_bg_070402.jpg

RANDOM THOUGHTS 2011!!![/CENTER]

Losing a loved one is not easy, I'm still dealing with the loss of my mom last December both on an emotional level and still with some legal matters.

Onyx there's no blueprint on how one gets through it. Every situation is as different as is the people affected. All I can tell you is to remain strong if for no one else for the little one and yourself.

2011 is now here and we all must focus on making it a better year than 2010. We all must tap into our inner strengths to regain focus on the more positive things in life and to set worthwhile goals to achieve. Goals are important it stops us from floundering our time away.

To every poster of SOL have a safe, healthy, prosperous 2011.

Mo

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
why do i put up a tree every year knowing i hate to take it down

mr. and mrs. washer and dryer i will me impressed with all that fancy stuff you can do when it includes folding the clothes also

the year isn't even a day old yet and you already calling asking for shit. no happy new year no how are you just can you do this for me

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered

I'm not religious. I despise religion as a matter of fact. I hate "spiritual", but i'll be darned if this isn't 1 of the most moving songs sung lol

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
I've made two big moves towards 2011:
- Joining a gym and working out...gotta build that habit up again :)
- Saving my "extra" money in a separate account, instead of spending it on clothing and other trivial items...

Two big trips planned for 2011: Greece/Europe and Trinidad...

2011 is going to be MY year...I claim it and I WANT IT! :dance:

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her kisses are not the same.

:(

I did not ask for this addiction.

Wait I did.

I think I have put more time into getting the skills just right on this new character than I have organizing my closet.

Which used to be done in the order of piece, color, and length.

I gotta change the sig again.

MCP

International
International Member
Oh well. Back to work tomorrow. Its been a good ten days off for the xmas break.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Zaira *runs down steps but looks at me very cautiously*

Zaira: Uhm....uhmm....uhm...Mama....

Me: yes Z?

Zaira: uhm........Sai.....

Me: What Z?

Zaira: Uhm.....Uhm mama.....Sai...

Me: Where's Sa'ida Z?

Zaira: *Silence*

Me: Zaira...............where's your sister?

Zaira: *Silence*

Me: *smiling* Z..you came down here for a reason. (Keep in mind here i don't get up because in my house with 7 - 12 children running around if you don't hear crying, it's USUALLY nothing to get worked up about and even if you DO hear crying it's still kinda...eh...it's a judgement call)

Zaira: Sai is stuck in the closet but i didn't put her there...

Jordan: This nigga here....

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
^^^ Wait a minute. Who's Jordan? You just can't be randomly putting in characters in the storyline without an introduction or explanation.....right?:dunno:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
give me the doctor with ok grades and great bedside manner vs the straight A doctor who can't relate to his/her patients.

jackeebleu

Rising Star
Registered
Is there such a thing as politely asking for a divorce from someone you really don't hate, but you finally realized that you just may not like after years of marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.