RAILROAD TRACKS IN L.A.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
They know how LA act when shit get real.

They trying to get a jump ahead of time.

This leads me to believe they gonna get to extend this whole quarantine a lot longer than they should to the point people will be hurting and desperation kicks in. Them tanks are for when desperation kicks in.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
They know how LA act when shit get real.

They trying to get a jump ahead of time.

This leads me to believe they gonna get to extend this whole quarantine a lot longer than they should to the point people will be hurting and desperation kicks in. Them tanks are for when desperation kicks in.
Fellas believe me, with the condition of the infrastructure across the US, the pavement can't handle M1 or any other heavy armored traffic. Don't freak out over tanks and Bradleys being transported to whatever exercise...be leery if you see wheeled MRAPs being OFFLOADED in your city.
Tracked vehicles chew up real estate like a muhfucka. Streets would turn to gravel roads and grass surfaces would be ground up like crop land.

A tank would NOT be used within city limits because its heavy and cumbersome, and what are they gonna do with the main gun, blast holes in buildings?

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I am a US ARMY and National Guard Vet that was a 19k Armor Crewman on the M1 Abrams.

I’m familiar with that area he recorded that video.

Looking at the direction the tanks are facing in relation to downtown LA, they are headed to the Port of Los Angeles or Port of Long Beach.

They are in position to drive off and drive onto large cargo ships at the port.

Being they are in California, they are being sent out of country.

The US military is not purchasing new Abrams, they are upgrading old M1s and M1A1s to the new M1A2 models. They are doing that at the factory in Lima, Ohio.

And being they are painted Sand Color, they are being sent to the Mideast. They are probably new purchases being sent to Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan or possibly Egypt or Turkey.

They also might be being sent to Diego Garcia to replace the M1A1s stored there which in turn will be sent back to the US for upgrading.

The M1A2 cannot perform effectively in a urban city environment like Los Angeles. The mofo is too big, too loud and will eat up and destroy city streets with its 70ton weight displacement. And it’s 120mm main gun is useless in a city environment.

That big bastard was designed to attack a Soviet Russian assault coming in from Eastern Europe during the Cold War. It works perfectly in the open flat deserts where it can send armor piercing Sabot rounds on target over 2 miles away.

It is not or will not be used for Civil Defense Control on US soil.

Now if you start seeing MRAPS painted in Police Black with SWAT on the side being offloaded in a large metro city, then you can start to get worried.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I am a US ARMY and National Guard Vet that was a 19k Armor Crewman on the M1 Abrams.

Looking at the direction the tanks are facing in relation to downtown LA, they are headed to the Port of Los Angeles or Port of Long Beach.

The US military is not purchasing new Abrams, they are upgrading old M1s and M1A1s to the new M1A2 models. They are doing that at the factory in Lima, Ohio.

And being they are painted Sand Color, they are being sent to the Mideast. They are probably new purchases being sent to Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan or possibly Egypt or Turkey.

They also might be being sent to Diego Garcia to replace the M1A1s stored there which in turn will be sent back to the US for upgrading.

The M1A2 cannot perform effectively in a urban city environment like Los Angeles. The mofo is too big, too loud and will eat up and destroy city streets with its 70ton weight displacement. And it’s 120mm main gun is useless in a city environment.

That big bastard was designed to attack a Soviet Russian assault coming in from Eastern Europe during the Cold War. It works perfectly in the open flat deserts where it can send armor piercing Sabot rounds on target over 2 miles away.

Now if you start seeing MRAPS painted in Police Black with SWAT on the side being offloaded in a large metro city, then you can start to get worried.
Excellent points coming from a DAT. :lol:
Good inside info about the upgrading of the Fleet and where those might be headed.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It won't be no shit,no martial law or none of that shit but military patrolling the streets telling ignorant fools to go home stay inside because you have to be off of the streets,to try to stop this virus.

I wish they would already start doing it because MOTHERFUCKERS JUST DON'T GET IT,especially here in NYC,make them fuckers stay in.

If you have a death wish,go out and lick the side-walks with your tongue and walk to the Rockies mountains

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Fellas believe me, with the condition of the infrastructure across the US, the pavement can't handle M1 or any other heavy armored traffic. Don't freak out over tanks and Bradleys being transported to whatever exercise...be leery if you see wheeled MRAPs being OFFLOADED in your city.
Tracked vehicles chew up real estate like a muhfucka. Streets would turn to gravel roads and grass surfaces would be ground up like crop land.

A tank would NOT be used within city limits because its heavy and cumbersome, and what are they gonna do with the main gun, blast holes in buildings?

So whatchu think they might be doing rolling all these tanks through the city? Shipping them off to some other country? Or another military exercise?

It’s just funny they roll these tanks through the city, like you gotta know how people gonna react to seeing some shit like that with everything going on. Why do this now ya know?

g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man BGOL doesn't like facts around here. Just speculation, gossip and rumors.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
So whatchu think they might be doing rolling all these tanks through the city? Shipping them off to some other country? Or another military exercise?

It’s just funny they roll these tanks through the city, like you gotta know how people gonna react to seeing some shit like that with everything going on. Why do this now ya know?
If the country wasn't going through this pandemic, these transport trains would go unnoticed. You'd see them and think nothing of it..."Oh, look at all those tanks...'Merica!"

Guard and Reserve Units that are going to participate in major training exercises don't DRIVE their equipment, it get's transported. People see this in motion every year as equipment moves to various locations for their Annual Training exercises and it's just a curiosity to see some military equipment up close outside of a parade.

Read @blackbull1970 explanation above. He was a Tanker and has relevant knowledge from that particular field.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
OG Investor
The news the other night said that they were headed to Texas and were coming back from the middle east..still I see why there's a concern fasho...

Last edited:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
They news the other night said that they were headed to Texas and were coming back from the middle east..still I see why there's a concern fasho...
Yeah with the stuff that is going on I will keep a strong eye on a train

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

Excellent points coming from a DAT. :lol:
Good inside info about the upgrading of the Fleet and where those might be headed.

Here comes blackbull to ruin what could’ve been a great thread with his...............facts.

Bruh, you could’ve waited til page two or three.

:lol: :lol::lol:

Good looking out bruh. Seems you were spot on.

Carry on.......

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member

Good point on DG... Did a turn there. Those Merchant Marines sitting on those ships collect BANK! just doing pm's.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Good point on DG... Did a turn there. Those Merchant Marines sitting on those ships collect BANK! just doing pm's.
I saw a video recently about the Citizens of DG that were forced off of the Island and displace for the Bases there. They're suing the US and UK for Right of Return and reparations. I ran across it during the Windrush deportations from the UK.
It wasn't the FIRST time I'd heard of Diego Garcia, but I didn't know anything about it or where it was even.

Chagossians-protest-outside-UK-Parliament-for-right-to-return-to-Diego-Garcia-Chagos-Archipelago-0912-by-AP.jpg

*Not to "derail" this thread. LOL

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
The average US citizen who has no connection to the military is clueless of Diego Garcia’s existence.

It came up recently when that Malaysian airliner disappeared with people thinking the plane diverted there under a covert operation.

If you go to Google Maps, they have unblocked it and you can see it fully along with the pre loaded ships around it.

Google has also unblocked Area 51 too, you can see it clearly along with the airfield located up near Tonapah, NV where they keep the retired F117A Stealth fighters.

But like I posted earlier, start going in panic mode when you see those Black MRAPS in your town.

The military is transitioning the older and used ones to law enforcement around the country.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member

Thank you for this. Conspiracy theorist love making mountains out of mole hills.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here comes blackbull to ruin what could’ve been a great thread with his...............facts.

Bruh, you could’ve waited til page two or three.

:lol: :lol::lol:

Good looking out bruh. Seems you were spot on.

Carry on.......
How many bases have tanks? I know Fort Knox, Ky. has tanks. I do not know when that dude recorded that video but I always try to check certain things out. Some people are still shook about what happened in Ferguson. And everybody is not aware of what happened in New Orleans. Some people in and out of the service are aware of what is happening around the world. In fact we have had military personnel that became whistle blowers and some of them are in hiding right now. Panama is nothing like they said when they went to get Noriega for dry snitching. Also the killing of innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan. Maybe they can modify a virus to do their dirty work and not worry about it snitching or suddenly having a conscious about what is really going on.

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@blackbull1970 ... I’m just throwing this out there and asking you due to your knowledge of the military. What are the chances that the US is sending this equipment to the Middle East to ramp up defense armament just in case Russia tries to come at Saudi Arabia?

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
The average US citizen who has no connection to the military is clueless of Diego Garcia’s existence.

It came up recently when that Malaysian airliner disappeared with people thinking the plane diverted there under a covert operation.

If you go to Google Maps, they have unblocked it and you can see it fully along with the pre loaded ships around it.

Google has also unblocked Area 51 too, you can see it clearly along with the airfield located up near Tonapah, NV where they keep the retired F117A Stealth fighters.

But like I posted earlier, start going in panic mode when you see those Black MRAPS in your town.

The military is transitioning the older and used ones to law enforcement around the country.

The average us citizen Haas no clue about the military. I just told my daughter, if shit hits the fan get the hell outta town!! And don't think the military is your friend. People don't know this, the us military can view the tax payers and citizen of this country as the enemy and will fight and kill them..

Anyway, good info you shared!!

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
How many bases have tanks? I know Fort Knox, Ky. has tanks. I do not know when that dude recorded that video but I always try to check certain things out. Some people are still shook about what happened in Ferguson. And everybody is not aware of what happened in New Orleans. Some people in and out of the service are aware of what is happening around the world. In fact we have had military personnel that became whistle blowers and some of them are in hiding right now. Panama is nothing like they said when they went to get Noriega for dry snitching. Also the killing of innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan. Maybe they can modify a virus to do their dirty work and not worry about it snitching or suddenly having a conscious about what is really going on.

Fort Hood is home to the 1st Cav and 2nd AD.. At least it was when I was stationed there

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor

Excellent and valid points.

People, remember who we're dealing with here. trump and the GOP are using this pandemic to ENRICH themselves. Tangentially, trump is using it to punish blue states especially NY and Cali.
Anything you see happening remember Watergate and FOLLOW THE MONEY.
These motherfuckers don't care how many people die. They'll just blame it on Obama and enough fools will fall for that to keep them in office. No, this is an unprecedented moneymaking opportunity for them and they are grabbing it with both hands.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw a video recently about the Citizens of DG that were forced off of the Island and displace for the Bases there. They're suing the US and UK for Right of Return and reparations. I ran across it during the Windrush deportations from the UK.
It wasn't the FIRST time I'd heard of Diego Garcia, but I didn't know anything about it or where it was even.

Chagossians-protest-outside-UK-Parliament-for-right-to-return-to-Diego-Garcia-Chagos-Archipelago-0912-by-AP.jpg

*Not to "derail" this thread. LOL
Oh yea I had posted a documentary about that. The title of it was "Stealing Of A Nation". That shit was sad and it shows the amount of lying that goes on. I still got that documentary. This here is the same documentary I posted.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I’m not sure what bases have M1 tanks today. I been out since 1992.

I do know offhand the following US ARMY bases with full active duty units.

-Ft. Knox, KY
-Ft Stewart, GA
-Ft Riley, KS
-Ft Hood, TX
-Ft Bliss, TX
-Ft Carson, CO

There are a large number of ARMY Forts and Camps with Abrams on them where the National Guard keeps their equipment.

Then you have Lima, Ohio where they make them.

And there are a bunch of ARMY depots across the country that do different levels of extensive maintenance on them.

And there is the big ARMY depot at Sierra ARMY Depot in Northern California where they have a shitload of Abrams sitting there collecting dust that are being stored there for future use.

And the Marines have theirs at their bases locate on the East and West coast.

They are scattered all over the country. Like somebody pointed out earlier, it’s not uncommon seeing them being transported by rail or even truck. Folks just notice them more in situations like with this virus.

And the shit going on in the Mideast, the US military already has shit preposition in Iraq and Saudi Arabia along with the countries that I listed earlier. If all out war breaks out in the MidEast, it most likely will be a proxy war with the countries involved using US, British, French, China and Russian equipment.

And the interesting thing about those five countries is they are the primary arms manufacturers in the world and permanent members of the UN Security Council. The shot callers of the world politics.....that is another story for another thread.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Good info. :thumbsup:

d9FnE8.jpg

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Was the MRAPS in Ferguson painted black? I think they were painted black. And some of the black citizens there were scared shitless. And they had started planning in secrecy because they saw that those people came there to kill them. In New Orleans blackwater was riding up and down the streets in vehicles nobody has ever seen before. Also they had weapons nobody had ever seen before. I know when Noriega tried to dry snitch and they claimed they were in Panama looking for him they knew where he was but they went to the poor dark skinned areas and tested weapons that noone had seen before on them. America is still in Panama to handle the protesters of the puppets America put in power there.
We cannot keep looking to white power as a saving force for humanity when we know it is actually the opposite.