Racist CAC goes on mass shooting in black area

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Judge talks to courtroom after attack on defendant.
All have been removed.
Some let back in

:angry:

STAY AT THE PODIUM AND DO NOT TURN TO ATTACK THE DEFENDANT!! - JUDGE

Last edited:

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I pray someone gets to him in prison and shanks him 147 times.

adebisi-hbo.gif

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I'm surprised they're allowing the cameras in the court room, cameras are rarely allowed in NYS court rooms during trials and sentencing.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Adding to the main thread from @doe moe

220516-buffalo-victims-comp-09-2x1-mn-1040-44b35f.jpg

Nine of the 10 people killed in a shooting at a Buffalo supermarket. Top, from left, Katherine Massey, Aaron Salter, Pearly Young, Ruth Whitfield and Celestine Chaney. Bottom, Heyward Patterson, Roberta Drury, Andre (Elliott)

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I serioulsy can't believe that CAC lasted in 1 year in prison untouched. How, Sway?
He was in jail and not prison. People in jail have not been sentenced so they are not going to do anything to get life.
Single cell, plus they have wings for these type of inmates. They watch them via camera as well, take anything they can harm themselves with
when he gets to prison he'll be a celebrity among his fellow white supremacists locked up there

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
El Paso Walmart shooter who killed 23 was sentenced last week.

90 consecutive, not concurrent, life sentences

Cotdamn! 23 people killed!! :smh:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
OK... This is a goofy lawsuit.

I get the parents, but Youtube and Reddit?!!!!

Some shit some lawfirm came up w/ to make money.

I hear you but I don't see those as frivolous or a money grab.

All of these shooters and their respective ideologies are spread on these platforms with very little oversight while the platforms act as though they're unable to control it and aren't held accountable.

In fact the truth is most of these individuals have admitted to being indoctrinated on these platforms.

Yet we've seen these platforms regulate this behavior when it suits them or under outside pressure.

I doubt they win a lawsuit against them but I respect the effort.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear you but I don't see those as frivolous or a money grab.

All of these shooters and their respective ideologies are spread on these platforms with very little oversight while the platforms act as though they're unable to control it and aren't held accountable.

In fact the truth is most of these individuals have admitted to being indoctrinated on these platforms.

Yet we've seen these platforms regulate this behavior when it suits them or under outside pressure.

I doubt they win a lawsuit against them but I respect the effort.
I get what you're saying.

It's just a fine line of censorship that might get rid of that radical shit, but also get rid of a lot of other stuff that might interest people.

They need to go after Twitter X or whatever it's called today. That platform is wide open to almost everything.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I get what you're saying.

It's just a fine line of censorship that might get rid of that radical shit, but also get rid of a lot of other stuff that might interest people.

They need to go after Twitter X or whatever it's called today. That platform is wide open to almost everything.

No doubt but if it prevents these continued mass shootings I might be willing to accept some of that censorship :dunno:

Also this isn't just about the major platforms. Many of these shooters are posting their entire manifestos and live streaming their killings on all of these platforms.

I'm not naive enough to think you can totally prevent it but these platforms should at least make some kind of an effort.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

Buffalo: US seeks death penalty for gunman in racist shooting​

He should have to be tortured for a year slowly then beheaded with a dull knife halfway and bleed out while being stabbed with number 2 pencils sharpened perfectly. Stab about 4 inches in then break off the pencil . Let the wood and lead seep into him .