Rachael ray likee the black cock!!

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
Maximumtrini said:

LOL. Why are you worried about class in FHM magazine? If she wore those outfits while walking down the street, i might be inclined to agree with you, but she's wearing those outfits for the visual pleasure of the FHM male audience. What should she have worn to the photo shoot, a nun's uniform?
Do you think Nigella would have worn those outfits in FHM magazine?

Maximumtrini

Star
OG Investor
bigirl said:
Do you think Nigella would have worn those outfits in FHM magazine?

I don't know Nigella personally, so maybe she would. Secondly, Rachel's attire in the pics were classy for an FHM photoshoot. We saw no asscrack, side-boob, and she didn't bend over and touch her toes for the camera. The only thin she did was put her mouth on the strawberry and that spoon, so what's the problem. Just admit that you don't like her, and her "white food".lol

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
bigirl said:
EXACTLY :yes:
She would never wear those dumb ass outfits neither because SHE HAS CLASS!

ok... let me explain something to you:

when these models and celebrities do photo shoots, etc. for magazine spreads, the shit is planned-out well in advance by professionals, etc.

i HIGHLY doubt rachel ray had ANY input into ANYTHING she was wearing except to accept or deny it based on how much it revealed, etc.

i think you don't like the woman for reasons other than what OTHERS have picked out for her to wear, the photographer, the lighting guys, makeup people, etc., etc.

she didn't stop-off at wal-mart and pick up the outfits herself. understand? to this day, i'm STILL trying to figure out why you hate this woman so much. she's annoying as hell with the way she rolls her eyes and says, "yum-o," etc., but that's just her.

get over it. please.

and for the record, i'd bone nigella before ANY of them.

BadDebt

Star
Registered
ThaBurgerPimp said:
you referring to this video..? lol

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/PpbLXicvK0k[/FLASH]

Wasn't that episode..She was tame on that one
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18iyWnBzoHw[/FLASH]

I'd give Nigella and Racheal Ray a black Baby