R.I.P To The Legend Nelson Mandela July 18, 1918 ~ Dec. 5, 2013!

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
Is Winnie still alive? Most of the young white people I worked with had no idea who he was. Nelson is an inspiration to all

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
PHP:
They control his image just like MLK. He is a softer gentler Nelson. Plus he didn't come out of prison and say drive the swallows into the ocean. Think about how can anyone give F.W De Klerk the Nobel peace prize along with Mandela when one is the Jailed and the other is the other is the Jailer. De Klerk was one of the most evil crakkka's on earth. In truth Mandela struck a deal to get out of prison. No way in hell you go from prison to president in racist South Africa. Still a true leader in every way  ORIGINALLY POSTED BY Diomedes3000

I did not know that about the Nobel peace prize. But I have a documentary on Mandela. And he was out for a pretty good while before they announced they were going to release him. That was because he was in such poor condition at first. So it was all to make themselves look more human. And they had been warned by America that the race riot that was about to take place might run off into America and other countries. The Bishop Tutu had said they were losing to many blacks every day. And had to make a choice of weather to die on their knees or die on their feet trying to fight back. And they were planning a full scale riot. And the fact that they were not to keep cameras out of the country any more, and the fighting being shown on CNN and other places would cause blacks and whites to react here and in other countries. They needed Mandela. And letting him out and giving the people hope stopped the riot. I would not be surprised if they did not finally kill him themselves after they were finished with him. Of course he was an old man. But sometimes when they are finished with you, they do terminate you. And that is possible.

What did he die of? And how sick was he before he died?

http://oneblacknation.webs.com/

http://blacknation.vpweb.com/default.html

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
Is Winnie still alive? Most of the young white people I worked with had no idea who he was. Nelson is an inspiration to all

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Re: Nelson Mandela is dead

I have my thoughts about Mandela that imma keep to myself for the time being.
Regardless.....I know for a fact that he had a lot of great qualities about himself.
His clout and overall intelligence helped a lot of people.
RIP

Paul1970

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rest In Peace Brother Mandela.

This message goes out to all you cats trying to talk shit about him.

Nelson Mandela spent over 25 years in prison and inspired people all over the World doing it.

What have you done that even remotely compares to that??

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

Nelson Mandela spent over 25 years in prison and inspired people all over the World doing it.

Truth!

Please don't hate on the man.

R.I.P Nelson, you inspired so many brothers my age to get involved.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Yeah.

For the last two decades, it's become the thing to shit on Mandela.
When Alice Walker made her comment about Winnie Mandela being the REAL TRUE Freedom fighter, not Nelson, and that he didn't do much if anything, many Black people followed suit with her thinking. Though I think Walker did kind of backtrack on that comment later.

I even felt that Mandela should have been a bit more forceful in regards to The Truth and Reconciliation Hearings. Especially after all the revelations that came out of them.

White South Africans really got off easy.
Hell. A lot of them are living in the US now.
Especially here in New York City.

But my final feelings is that it takes a TRUE MAN and LEADER to have gone through what Mandela has. And come out a BETTER Human Being. That's more than any of US could ever hope for. Black Humanity can be a powerful thing if others outside of US would follow suit. But most Whites can't afford to deal with or understand it. It's their major fear of losing EVERYTHING!

But I'm laying off the national/international news for a few days because the smell of (WHITE) hypocrisy is making me sick.

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered
46f27d7f6932022722da9efdae761f89.png

kenbgco68

Rising Star
Registered

I thought this was a joke til I checked. Here's CR's next tweet:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Nelson Mandela the closes thing to Jesus Christ.</p>&mdash; Chris Rock (@chrisrock) <a href="https://twitter.com/chrisrock/statuses/408824484037419008">December 6, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bet he realized he should be more respectful to Mr. Mandela than some fuckin joke. :angry:

Don't know how anyone but a CAC can talk shit about Mandela. He picked up arms for his country, he killed CACs for his people, he stayed strong for his people, he was a leader for his people, and he died when he had no more left to give.

Who the fuck are ANY of you to question his life?!?

:smh:

xspade7

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP a Pioneer ICON who couldn't be broken and still was able to unify a nation. Thank you for your Blood sweat and tears Mr. Nelson Mandela

ron2k7

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
REST IN PEACE, NELSON MANDELA. YOU'RE TRUE LEADER OF FREEDOM FOR ALL BLACK PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD!

:smh::smh::smh::(:(:(:crying::crying::crying::sad::sad::sad:

MCP

International
International Member
In the words of Jacob Zuma 'We have lost one of our greatest sons'

Nelson Mandela.

nyeleman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP

But the CAC are already at it by trying to cherry pick and turn him into a magic negro by quoting his good quotes while ignoring his militant quotes. Mandela headed Umkhonto we Sizwe which used kill men women and children sadly the cac will wipe this off the history. Mandela was a militant in his young years and was pacified and released to pacify the masses who were about to give the boers the machete treatment. There were murderous cac who were in the deklerk govt that worked for the army and the secret service who were never brought to book but given new positions in the anc govt. The youths still have angers towards the boers and some of us are old enough to remember how the boers had reign to freely kill black people. This is why a lot of boers get killed because they think the bullshit truth and reconciliation trials somehow have given the black folk amnesia of their ways.

Brother Blaque

Rising Star
Registered
RIP

But the CAC are already at it by trying to cherry pick and turn him into a magic negro by quoting his good quotes while ignoring his militant quotes. Mandela headed Umkhonto we Sizwe which used kill men women and children sadly the cac will wipe this off the history. Mandela was a militant in his young years and was pacified and released to pacify the masses who were about to give the boers the machete treatment. There were murderous cac who were in the deklerk govt that worked for the army and the secret service who were never brought to book but given new positions in the anc govt. The youths still have angers towards the boers and some of us are old enough to remember how the boers had reign to freely kill black people. This is why a lot of boers get killed because they think the bullshit truth and reconciliation trials somehow have given the black folk amnesia of their ways.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Props on this
Those Jews always say "Never forget"....neither should we.

R.I.P Mr. Mandela.

Last edited:

JCAL1705

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
R.I.P to a true revolutionary. Regardless what the West said, he never forgot how Ghaddafi and Castro helped him liberate South-Africa.

Madiba will be missed.

patscorpio

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP

props

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
I had the pleasure to go to South Africa in May and goto Robbins Island. I took some wonderful pictures. RIP Mr. President.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If Ronald Reagan wouod have supported Mandela and the anti apartheid movement. ...Mandela woupd have probably been fred on the 80s....

But once again Racist Ronnie would have none of that

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
RIP

But the CAC are already at it by trying to cherry pick and turn him into a magic negro by quoting his good .....Mandela was a militant in his young years and was pacified and released to pacify the masses ..

This sounds eerily familiar to another country...say around... 2008.... but I'll be respectful in this thread.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I saw Idris movie Mandela is finally coming out on Christmas :smh:

I saw that trailer back during the summer when I saw Fruitvale.

I was hoping it would come out when he was alive, but at least it's coming out

Who the fuck are ANY of you to question his life?!?

:smh:

Sad

Because he was in simple as movies that intrigue the negroe mind far more than justice and freedom.

That's why this board is a joke.

You'll have more pages on Jazzy Pha being a faggot and Paul Walker than Nelson Mandela

Muthafuckas are saying they're broken up over some fuckin actor.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Farewell to one of the greatest symbols of courage,endurance and freedom ever !!