R.I.P to BGOL member & legend stretchwallz. COVID took him from us

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rip. His BGOL Confession thread small story on Brian Mcknight being an asshole was funny to me

Na this is hilarious :lol:

RIP good brother:crying:

IMDATDUDE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Na this is hilarious :lol:

RIP good brother:crying:
This link takes me to Strech post not the post of the story that is showing on the link

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
This link takes me to Strech post not the post of the story that is showing on the link
What page is it on? Interested although from the brief writing it sounds nasty as fuck lol
Bruh I don't even know but that man nasty nasty :lol:

Boo boo finger ass boy

SMH. Focus people. FOCUS. I was nice enough to search for you as to not derail the thread. (Board search works just fine, BTW.) It's post 802, I'm not quoting it in this thread tho, take it to that one.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Funeral Services have been made. The service will take place this Wednesday

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just saw it on his FB page that he died from complications due to COVID. He will truly be missed
cfaf106e3c378873bf3138cc48eca4d7.gif

Damn... RIP

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
The homie was online 10 days ago. It's shit like that why I just cant fuck with anybody that support Trump. He fucked us all up with his handling of kung flu. About a month and and half ago I read a statistic which indicated at that point 1 in every 1000 Black person had died from Covid. So being that I'm Black I can't help but feeling like there is a purge taking place. Less than 1% of children who died were not so called Black.

Had a chick sever ties with me when she learned of my feelings about Trump. I'm trying so very hard to miss her. Oh well nothing yet.

Some early suspected the virus was designed to reduce "our numbers." Didn't work as well as they thought it would if that was the case.

Yeah the average Trump supporter IMO must have the IQ of a dead amoeba. For four straight years multitudes of lies everyday. Yet millions still want to support him. An let's not forget those in congress that followed his every command. I truly had no clue educational standards had dropped so low.

These election results today should be the most lopsided in history. But there's a shitload of Kool-Aid drinkers out there. All we can do is pray this nightmare is over. As for the purge, bring it its long overdue. :hmm:

Stretchwallz R.I.P. Brother

Last edited: