R.I.P. to BGOL Member Brother Blues

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
It is with great sadness that I am reporting BGOL member @Brother Blues has passed.
Brother Blues, real name Herman B. Donaldson died November 4, 2015. Cause of death unknown.
Brother Blues was an active member till the very end. His last day on the board was November 3, 2015

http://www.ccgfuneralhome.com/obit/herman-b.-donaldson
102654640.jpgx

A lot of you have already made comments in the smoove1 R.I.P. thread, but we felt Brother Blues deserved his own thread.

Rest in Peace to a long time member and a person that I didn't really know, but he always seemed like an old friend.

HNIC :sad:
RIP

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Man this is all types of fucked up. I see two rip threads at the top. :smh:

RIP Brother Blues.

Wow man.

Reactions: BDR

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
WTF

This is a real shocker

He was a cool dude and would always stop scrolling when I saw his avatar to read what he posted.

May he rest in peace.

:mad:

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man...this is one of the guys I tended to converse with in many threads on here....damn... RIP

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I remember how hard he use to rep the Celtics when they won in 08 and made it back a couple of years later. We use to tease him about the celtics being from the Jurassic age and he would proudly post some random old man jumping in the air:lol:

He use to tell me how I helped him get prepared during hurricane Irene and Sandy because he was living in the Cape Cod area. One guy I knew would pop in the hurricane thread.

Damn, I never even met you mofos and I would feel bad if some of you would disappear.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Rest in Peace Brother Blues, I enjoyed our talks in PM about music and I'll be forever
grateful for all the music you shared with me and the fam. This is your legacy, kindness
and incredible music that will resonate infinite. You'll be BGOL Fam Forever, my brother.

2ihy1sp.jpg

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This right here

Was a very difficult thread for me to click on.

Brother blues was a positive and uplifting brother.

I am deeply saddened by his passing.

I will have more to post, but this just ruined my day.

I hope his son has the love and the knowledge brother blues provided for him.

He used to talk about him everyday.

May peace be with your soul my brother. You repped black people and Boston in the most respectful and positive way.

My deepest condolences to your family and friends.

-Shaddyvillethug

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sure we can do something like this soon, hell I'll be in that section one day my damn self.

HNIC

damn HNIC lord forbids if something happens to you who will run the board???? Im assuming one of the mods will takeover?

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
damn HNIC lord forbids if something happens to you who will run the board???? Im assuming one of the mods will takeover?
Good Question, my son is too young, maybe my brother until he can turn it over to one of the Mods, Lexx or TEN :dunno:

HNIC

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good Question, my son is too young, maybe my brother until he can turn it over to one of the Mods, Lexx or TEN :dunno:

HNIC

not trying to sound morbid but hmmmm yeah we need a backup plan i can't live without my beloved BGOL it seem like i been here forever

Last edited: