Platinum Member
Grandma put them tittays out there for posterity

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP to an important actress.

Off topic, I wasn't a Trekkie, but I want to see Truck Turner. You can buy or rent it on Amazon.
I have it downloaded. I don't where you can buy it or download it at. But if you get a chance I would say you need to listen to the soundtrack some critics have rated it better than Shaft.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Hold on only he is getting paid?

He is one of the richest of not the richest while she is one of the poorest. His net worth is 100 million and her is 500 thousand. He got nice money off the movies and updated titles, she didn’t.. she may be worth more but she really didn’t get much from the franchise unlike him. Also she blamed him for her reduced role.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
He is one of the richest of not the richest while she is one of the poorest. His net worth is 100 million and her is 500 thousand. He got nice money off the movies and updated titles, she didn’t.. she may be worth more but she really didn’t get much from the franchise unlike him. Also she blamed him for her reduced role.

:smh:WTF greedy bastid

DMXtreem

Rising Star
Platinum Member
To all my ancestors in our heavenly place, A true Black Queen amongst us is on her way to you!!! Rest in Proud Power & Peace!!!

bgque12

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He should have gotten more... He's the star of the show!