R.I.P. MF DOOM. He joined the ancestors on October 31st...

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No! Damn! I still listen to his music on Pandora. Damn. Damn! R.I.P. Man this terrible news ruined my New Years celebration tonight. I wish I wouldnt have read about this till tomorrow.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
MF DOOM ....RIP......

every superhero has an origin story....(I used to love this song)

RIP DJ SUBROC AND MF DOOM

still do.

REST IN PEACE

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
I'm legit sad over this shit.... I remember back in the day,vone of us had his face and mask as his avatar before we knew who he even was. I was just listening to "Friends" featuring the sample off Friends, by Whodini (in which we JUST lost XTC).

Salute my guy, and rest in peace.

classic

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Rapper MF DOOM has died at the age of 49, his representative confirms

The British hip-hop legend's wife posted to social media that MF DOOM passed away on October 31. MF DOOM's real name was Daniel Dumile, and his representative confirmed the rapper's death to Rolling Stone on December 31. Fans reacted to the rapper’s death after it was announced.

"The news was first posted by his wife, Jasmine, on the rapper’s Instagram page. Richie Abbott, MF Doom’s rep, confirmed the rapper’s death to Rolling Stone. A cause of death was not immediately disclosed. Abbott confirmed that the rapper, whose real name was Daniel Dumile, died on October 31st of this year, but his family did not disclose news of his death until Thursday evening." – Rolling Stone

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Supposedly he passed 2 months ago and it's just now coming out. Damn. RIP
Wow. How did they hide this for 2 months?
That’s what I am wondering. His inner circle must have been real small.
DOOM was a very private person and his wife respected his wishes. Plus she needed time to grieve. She lost her son and her husband in a short span of time. I’m logging off til tomorrow lost too many close friends this year.