R.I.P Jesse D Of The Force M.D.’S

Bidam7

Rising Star
Registered

A wonder of a voice to the world that gave the inspiration to follow dreams with determination in harmony who gave priceless moments and memories with songs that stand still in time that stay in our hearts and minds for the journey u made in the odyssey of what u paved may u go in peace with to you and ur family as u stay timeless in the bound reaches of everything u made of a motivation laid now always smooth within the confines of a groove as your the page of what matters behind the scenes as your worth as a star everlasting dream within the universe. A legend lost but never forgotten.
61d5290d60276421280654.jpg

61d52f352043d385616058.jpg

Last edited:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Force MD's are dropping like flies.
Jesse D is the 5th one to pass away.
I just watched their unsung the other day.
Jesse D was the first one was to get wrapped up in drugs.
RIP man.
Thanks for confirming the count, cause I was questioning if he was the 3rd or the 4th.

RIP man.

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
A wonder of a voice to the world that gave the inspiration to follow dreams with determination in harmony who gave priceless moments and memories with songs that stand still in time that stay in our hearts and minds for the journey u made in the odyssey of what u paved may u go in peace with to you and ur family as u stay timeless in the bound reaches of everything u made of a motivation laid now always smooth within the confines of a groove as your the page of what matters behind the scenes as your worth as a star everlasting dream within the universe. A legend lost but never forgotten.
61d5290d60276421280654.jpg

61d52f352043d385616058.jpg
He Looks Like He Could be Related to Mike Tyson

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
If he is the 5th one thats all of them then ...right ...?

RIP

EDIT...made me go look it up ...Stevie D is still alive ....

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP to him and the rest of the group....Love is a house is a classic.

One of the only r&b groups that look like they would kick a fan/haters ass....with no problems.