R.I.P Damian Stone

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
RIP young brother and yes please get your check ups. If you approaching 50 get the colon checked, you’d be surprised. Ladies too. There are some great people here and I consider a lot of you to be friends if not associates. In that aspect I’d like to see you live a long prosperous life. Even if you wish me the opposite.

Some of y’all can eat a dick, straight up but another time for you. :hmm:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
RIP Brotha, Damien. I didn't know him but speaking as someone who's been on the board for half my life- teen to adult- despite the beefs and ockings, I wish all you brothers well.

I've been here since I was in my late 20's and I'm familiar with his name but I don't know him. I don't recall him ever being into any fuckery or beefs or weird shit.

RIP young brother and yes please get your check ups. If you approaching 50 get the colon checked, you’d be surprised. Ladies too. There are some great people here and I consider a lot of you to be friends if not associates. In that aspect I’d like to see you live a long prosperous life. Even if you wish me the opposite.

Folks really need to monitor and manage their health better. I've been here since my late 2o's. I've come to find that if you can't get to a gym everyday It's been great for my health that I at least walk. It really does matter how lazy or laid back your day is or can be. Stretching is of great importance yet too often overlooked or deemed boring or superfluous. https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/b...om-time-to-time-post-your-step-count.1018371/

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator

I just had my colon checked this year. I try to stay on top of my health, especially being a survivor. I'm healthy but gained some weight I'm trying to get rid of now before it gets to be too much.

Last edited:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
My first time hearing about this. :(

Peaceful journey brother Damian. May your next stage of existence be fruitful and prosperous.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Damn, rip from outside the states

First time loggin on in a few days and I see this

I’ll drink a beer and don Julio 1942 tequila for the homie tomorrow

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn, just seeing this. Wow 49. Been on here since my early 20s and it's just heart wrenching seeing cats close to my age passing away.
RIP Damian Stone :smh: