R.I.P. Anthony "MindHunter II" Hopkins (BGOL Member)

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Recall the name.
Rest Up 2 MindHunter
And condolences to his Fam

I've started doing a search for interactions I've had with members when I see that they've died. I saw the name "MindHunter" and I recognized it but didn't have particular thoughts. But he joined in 2007 and we have had consistent interactions since 2008. He gave me a little shit when it was revealed that I was behind the Yahweh character but we mostly got along and he made several comments that I liked enough to leave a laughing emoji, which is why I said "Made me laugh at least a handful of times" in my R.I.P. post.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I've started doing a search for interactions I've had with members when I see that they've died. I saw the name "MindHunter" and I recognized it but didn't have particular thoughts. But he joined in 2007 and we have had consistent interactions since 2008. He gave me a little shit when it was revealed that I was behind the Yahweh character but we mostly got along and he made several comments that I liked enough to leave a laughing emoji, which is why I said "Made me laugh at least a handful of times" in my R.I.P. post.

Wow, you were behind the "Yahweh" character? And the "Ghost of Steve Jobs"?