master-ceo

Star
Registered
My Life!

1.jpg

gameboy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i saw Pac in Atlanta before the masses even really knew who he was (right after "Juice" came out),,, once at Club Nikki's,,, the very next day at a corner store (the one between Clark & Spellman colleges),,, i was never a huge fan,,, but he definately had a star quality

Majestic

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
R.I.P. To the Man....but Damn ain't it bout time we let him become a fond memory....I mean shit we can go out of way to make a post about his birthday or the day that he died...but all other black "history" goes un-noticed...

drunkard

Potential Star
Registered
yeah its real funny cuz not all of us lived privileged childhoods.

so when i was 12 years old walking through MacArthur park, having crack heads asking me for change or pipes; prostitutes asking me if i wanted to have some fun; the dealers selling; and no parental figure to explain this shit to me Pac made it seem tolerable.

but please by all means enjoy your high horses

PEACE1

Star
Registered

so when i was 12 years old walking through MacArthur park, having crack heads asking me for change or pipes; prostitutes asking me if i wanted to have some fun; the dealers selling; and no parental figure to explain this shit to me Pac made it seem tolerable.

Get out of here with that shit man! I grew up in the hood too. Tupac wasn't my damn savior. A fucking rapper man? Grow the fuck up!!!

If you really grew up in the hood, you would know being poor on housing isn't some damn rap video. It's reality!!!!!!!

gameboy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

did kids get a discount on some pussy?

drunkard

Potential Star
Registered
where did i say he saved me..

i just said tolerable.

videos i never saw his videos till around the time he died, cuz we aint have cable.

i dunno maybe its just a california thing, but just trying to honor his memory.

you win you are right you are my better

what does that do for your ego?

cmac105

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Get out of here with that shit man! I grew up in the hood too. Tupac wasn't my damn savior. A fucking rapper man? Grow the fuck up!!!

If you really grew up in the hood, you would know being poor on housing isn't some damn rap video. It's reality!!!!!!!

When you say hood do you mean neighborhood or slums.