http://www.ifilm.com/profile/breitbart/video/2829104

This comes to mind...
vcvg57.jpg

-VG

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Wow,

If that audio is unaltered.. that drawl was.... I am at a lost for words...

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I happened to have caught Jeannie Most on CNN who made the Hillary Clinton out-take from the commemoration in Selma, Alabama, as the subject of her segment.

You know, its not unusual with outsiders come to the "Pride Land" -- the South -- to suddenly get the need to feel, down home. As it turns out, Hillary Clinton was reading a quote (I wasn't able to write down the author and the piece) of a southern author. Apparently in doing so, Hillary attempted to adopt the southern drawl of the author. Good thing or Bad thing? - I don't know. I do know that its not unusual and, true to form, Barack Obama, speaking and campaigning at the same commemoration of the crossing of the Edmund Pettus Bridge also dropped a bit of southern drawl too. He did the best he could to sound southern, but his wasn't as pronounced as Hillary's -- but he did it too.

What do I make of it? As a proud member of the Pride Land, all I can say is its just not unusual and most Southerners are not that offended -- in fact many find it amusing -- when outsiders, try to sound ... southern.

Frankly, when I first heard the Hillary clip I thought it was something from the late Ann Richards, former Governor of the State of Texas -- sounding like she was about to deliver another humorous line on George Bush. Hillary should use that voice when she campaigns in Texas -- they might love it.

QueEx