Puerto Rico in Total Turmoil & Mismanagement

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Sweeping indictments for mismanaging tens of millions in federal disaster relief funds by a Mayor and over 5 other officials.

Now the Governor and many in his cabinet are found to have had a secret chat room where they discussed killing political rivals, homophobia, grift, and other items which now has thousands of protesters outside his


I called this shit last year when, while Peurto Rico was claiming they were broke and refused to pay Bond payments, but then have Government workers Holiday Bonuses!

The their treasury “accidentally” found an additional $50 million dollars they said they didn’t have.


That territory should have been under Federal control and mandated political reformation over a decade ago. How the hell do you have 78 Mayors on a landmass 110 miles min and 35 wide?
 
And yet the Virgin Islands hasn't received 1/5th the aid and support Puerto Rico has! :smh:






 
I was there for 3 years and the reports I read being in Intelligence is not what I expected. I never heard a single bad thing about PR before arriving but that changed instantly.
 
Puerto Rico will be what the italian mafia was trying to do in cuba back in the 50's and it will happen where it will turn into just an vacation spot and if you're not in tune they will get you the fuck off of that island.

A family member of mines that works for Uncle Sam visited there and those motherfuckers over there are some racist motherfuckers,the more educated they are the more racist they become and he was only interested in their paperwork and said it's a mess and that they have so many holes where money is falling out of that their lucky to have the basic things still going like lights,water and government offices.

I don't care either way and I'm sure no one else does either
 
I think it's a good time to buy property over there.
Rule 1 in land investment: When there's blood in the street, buy the land.

But conversely I find it ironic how many got at the White House for lying about PR and their state of corruption and disarray.
How they were being flippant. How they weren't being irresponsible and needed more aid and he said "No. No more aid. You're not correctly using what we gave you."

Fast forward 2 years, and it turns out it was true.
 
Rule 1 in land investment: When there's blood in the street, buy the land.

But conversely I find it ironic how many got at the White House for lying about PR and their state of corruption and disarray.
How they were being flippant. How they weren't being irresponsible and needed more aid and he said "No. No more aid. You're not correctly using what we gave you."

Fast forward 2 years, and it turns out it was true.
Nobody said the White House was lying about PR corruption. PR has been accused of financial mismanagement for a very long time. PR has had staggering debt long before Trump even rhought of running for office. Ppl criticized the US govt of their slow response and cavalier attitude towards hurricane Maria. Many were displaced from their homes, ppl have little to no access to food, water and electricity. That was the criticism.
 
Nobody said the White House was lying about PR corruption. PR has been accused of financial mismanagement for a very long time. PR has had staggering debt long before Trump even rhought of running for office. Ppl criticized the US govt of their slow response and cavalier attitude towards hurricane Maria. Many were displaced from their homes, ppl have little to no access to food, water and electricity. That was the criticism.
They also criticized that the White House wasn't sending enough aid and had cut the financial taps off too soon.
The Mayor of San Juan had the absolutely stupidity to hold a press conference saying that mainland wasn't sending aid while standing in front of a back drop of 100's of cargo containers of aid from America. The issue was Puerto Rican drivers didn't want to pick it up and distribute it.

Their policy was, demonstrate that you can be fiscally responsible for what we've given you so far and then we'll consider sending more but right now, you're a bottomless hole we won't keep pouring money into. I can understand the position.

Also, I didn't get the slow response part. The White House had 1,000 US Troops on the island before the storm.
Then an additional 3 Navy Vessels including a hospital ship, 2 squadrons of Helos and 5,000 US Troops staged and waiting for Maria to pass. You can't send them into the storm and you can't stage materials in an obliteration zone. Less than 24 hours after the storm passed, assets and boots began hitting the ground, deploying and establishing command and control centers.
Docks were cleared and landing zones created, and the process started. A reasonable person cannot ask for much more than this.
 
I was there for 3 years and the reports I read being in Intelligence is not what I expected. I never heard a single bad thing about PR before arriving but that changed instantly.


So they’re PR officials does a great job
 
WTF is going on in this thread? y'all saying Trump was right, but without saying it? :lol::lol::lol:


Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day...:dunno:
 
WTF is going on in this thread? y'all saying Trump was right, but without saying it? :lol::lol::lol:


Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day...:dunno:
Yea right.

It’s Heist/Trump propaganda thread.

Why is Heist talking about PR mismanagement when we have the orange clown in the WH stealing tax payer money with keeping his business and then staying at all his resorts. Trump just hijacked the 4th of July and stole millions from park and recreation funds to finance his ego parade.
 
Back
Top