BGOL Investor
387_1000.jpg
635_1000.jpg
458_1000.jpg
203_1000.jpg

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
^ neither one of yall are wrong, I guess we all have mixed opinions on it.

As for the vintage nudism that I posted, I've found that nudists from previous eras had much better bodies than modern nudists.

Nudists of today are usually old and fat, it seems the nudists of yesteryear were in much better shape and generally looked like people should walk around naked.

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
^ neither one of yall are wrong, I guess we all have mixed opinions on it.

As for the vintage nudism that I posted, I've found that nudists from previous eras had much better bodies than modern nudists.

Nudists of today are usually old and fat, it seems the nudists of yesteryear were in much better shape and generally looked like people should walk around naked.

IMO... Its a result of the fact food was much healthier back then, people weren't as lazy because of modernization (motorized shopping carts, Uber for a three block walk, hell people too lazy to walk around the grocery story and pick out their own food now), and plan out, people didn't accept being grossly overweight for no particular health reason as the norm...and by the pics it looks like nudism was more accepted by a younger generation back then. Go to a nudist beach or resort today, the majority of what you see are great grand parents and beer zealots laying out there.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
IMO... Its a result of the fact food was much healthier back then, people weren't as lazy because of modernization (motorized shopping carts, Uber for a three block walk, hell people too lazy to walk around the grocery story and pick out their own food now), and plan out, people didn't accept being grossly overweight for no particular health reason as the norm...and by the pics it looks like nudism was more accepted by a younger generation back then. Go to a nudist beach or resort today, the majority of what you see are great grand parents and beer zealots laying out there.

That's actually a very good reply.

I never thought to think about how nudism exposes how much worse shape people are in now than they were in the past.

I've seen vintage nudist pics of middle aged women, who've had children, who still have very nice bodies for their age.

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
That's actually a very good reply.

I never thought to think about how nudism exposes how much worse shape people are in now than they were in the past.

I've seen vintage nudist pics of middle aged women, who've had children, who still have very nice bodies for their age.
Exactly..Makes you look around today and just say "WTF??"...