Prosecutors have decided not to charge the officers with any crimes.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
2 Suspects Shot Dead by Police

Video Leak Police
Published on Mar 15, 2019

SUBSCRIBED 45K
#policeshooting #policechase #officerinvolvedshooting West Memphis police release dash cams video of deadly January officer-involved shooting West Memphis City in Arkansas--- 6 West Memphis police officers who shot and killed 22-year-old Megan Rivera and 30-year-old De’Angelo Brown, both of Lancaster, South Carolina, during an attempted traffic stop Jan. 16 2019 are not being charged. West Memphis Police Department leadership released dramatic dash cam video of the incident In a Friday morning news conference. It all start up with the officers attempted to pull the car over because it had no license plate and had high beams. When the car didn’t stop a chase ensued. Langston said the car, with Rivera behind the wheel, rammed police cruisers multiple times and ultimately ran over an officer’s legs. That’s when six West Memphis Police Department officers opened fire, killing Brown and Rivera. After an Intense high speed chase and multiple cillions between the fleeing suspect and police patrol cars, Brown can be seen raising his hands in the passenger seat before Rivera reverses the car and hits the officer. Police later found the suspects’ car was carjacked from a 72-year-old woman in South Carolina. Officers discovered a .22 rifle and crack cocaine inside the vehicle. The Investigation is still going not is not expected to long Assistant Chief Robert Langston said. My entire channel has been demonetized. If ever you want to encourage me you could toss me a 1$ or 2$ or more one-time tip if you want at https://www.paypal.me/VideoLeakPolice .Thank you for watching and thank you for the ones who already help! Video Leak police on Bitchute (like YouTube) https://www.bitchute.com/channel/cHah... ♦Disclaimer: This video is NOT intended to be violent or glorify violence in any way. We are sharing the footage STRICTLY for the purposes of news reporting and educating. Video Leak Police Primary Publish The New Police Dash Cam, Officer Body Camera footage releases. New Police chase, Police pursuit, Police Officer Body cam, New Video of Law enforcement Activity, Crimes and more. In HD 1080p. Also Video Leak Police publish news reporting videos, educational, for training purpose, Under Mini Documentary form, For public safety, to expose an injustice, documenting or foster debate about important events.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
They did all that to box in the car so it couldn't go anywhere only to shoot them.