Pro Wrestling. Back When We Loved It.

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
Didn't know the American dream dusty Rhodes could hoop.
LMAO

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I follow a "no context Dusty" page that is hilarious.

Not to get off the point but I think Wrestling can always work, as long as it's not over-produced and not too much of it.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I literally had a debate a few weeks ago with somebody who had the audacity to say stone cold was the goat or basically the iconic fig of wrestling. I was like dumbass no matter how you feel about the dude hulk hogan is literally the face of wrestling. He dosent have to be your favorite wrestler, he isn’t the best athlete in the game, but when you think of wrestling there’s no way his face dosent pop up in your head. Fucking dude literally tried to say stone cold was bigger smh . I literally dissect that argument by pointing out hogans reign , how he dominated 2 diff wrestling circuits ( wwf, wcw).. how he was hogan eat your vitamins in wwf and than did the whole nwo movement in wcw.. than even came back with wwf bringing the nwo angle. From the cartoons, to ice cream bars, to movies, to action figures, to vid games, etc to longevity hogan by a mile over Austin

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
I literally had a debate a few weeks ago with somebody who had the audacity to say stone cold was the goat or basically the iconic fig of wrestling. I was like dumbass no matter how you feel about the dude hulk hogan is literally the face of wrestling. He dosent have to be your favorite wrestler, he isn’t the best athlete in the game, but when you think of wrestling there’s no way his face dosent pop up in your head. Fucking dude literally tried to say stone cold was bigger smh . I literally dissect that argument by pointing out hogans reign , how he dominated 2 diff wrestling circuits ( wwf, wcw).. how he was hogan eat your vitamins in wwf and than did the whole nwo movement in wcw.. than even came back with wwf bringing the nwo angle. From the cartoons, to ice cream bars, to movies, to action figures, to vid games, etc to longevity hogan by a mile over Austin
Nobody and I mean nobody was more iconic than Hogan. NWO Hollywood Hogan was money too.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
8:12 mark nobody had ever kicked out the perfect plex b4 until hogan did.. I remember seeing that like ohhhhh shittt somebody actually survived the perfect plex