Pro-Trump rioters smeared poop in U.S. Capitol hallways during belligerent attack

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of the unhinged pro-Trump rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday defecated inside the historic building and “tracked” their feces in several hallways, the Daily News has learned.
A source close to Sen. Chuck Schumer said staffers to the New York Democrat found out about the fecal fiasco on Thursday.
The vile attackers, whose violent invasion of the Capitol left five people dead, apparently went No. 2 in a bathroom and then smeared their extremist excrement around the building, leaving behind brownish “foot-prints,” the source said.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/new...naAtoMh_ptdyfmzWNYUNkz17KAPKMQ12VGPQVGin44THI

Lurk Diggler

Rising Star
Registered
While during a pandemic get ready for that mutated riot rona that is about to hit the block like
3y60cj.jpg

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The beauty of this is them exposing themselves for the world see. I'm loving every bit of this.. You had these fools looking like cavemen & actually exhibiting behavior of people missing a chromosome or 2.

The same behavior they try to project on us they were doing it on steroids.. If this don't open our eyes to see what we as black people are dealing with, I don't know what will.

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ya still want to know why corona still around

do you think humans that will step, smear, and play with their own shit has capabilities of washing their ass on a consistent basis? Want to know why new strains are popping up in Europe? The natural born plague carriers are showing you why covid is spiking

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
animals. and since trump is still in office, what was the point?
In 1 month trump pretty much help a bunch of cacs get arrested and face fed time, embarrassed the fuck out of Republicans, pretty much help georgia go blue state, expose a lot of politicians, celebs, and racist cacs.. trump first 47 months horrible his last month well if you look at all the cac problems he caused well alright

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
In 1 month trump pretty much help a bunch of cacs get arrested and face fed time, embarrassed the fuck out of Republicans, pretty much help georgia go blue state, expose a lot of politicians, celebs, and racist cacs.. trump first 47 months horrible his last month well if you look at all the cac problems he caused well alright
Add kills thousands with poor handling of COVID and hosting super spreader events.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Add kills thousands with poor handling of COVID and hosting super spreader events.
Of course they did.

AND THE ALL BLACK CLEANING CREW HAD TO CLEAN THAT UP

LITERALLY

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
That's a good way to look at it. :rolleyes2::yes:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are over 300 strains of Covid around the world.
But yes. White people are nasty.

Ya still want to know why corona still around

do you think humans that will step, smear, and play with their own shit has capabilities of washing their ass on a consistent basis? Want to know why new strains are popping up in Europe? The natural born plague carriers are showing you why covid is spiking

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
real talk i personally dont think they will do anything to any of them. they know where all those people live and this is all for show. the fbi cant find them come on lol asking US for help but you can find black folks within hours off social media.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fake news, it was BLM members in Eddie Murphy white makeup trying to make Trump look bad. I saw that on Newsmax first but I didn't really believe it but then OAN said the same thing so I was convinced.