pretty lil thangs

HQw6o0PXMAAFChr.jpg
 
Real question how young is to young. Obviously we are talking about the legal age. But at what age above that is too young? For me anything below 25 is not cool and even mid twenties it really depends on what I am looking for from the women. Side note May Hashira might make me break my rule but I think she is at least 25 not sure
 
Real question how young is to young. Obviously we are talking about the legal age. But at what age above that is too young? For me anything below 25 is not cool and even mid twenties it really depends on what I am looking for from the women. Side note May Hashira might make me break my rule but I think she is at least 25 not sure
It depends on your age and what you are looking for
 
Real question how young is to young. Obviously we are talking about the legal age. But at what age above that is too young? For me anything below 25 is not cool and even mid twenties it really depends on what I am looking for from the women. Side note May Hashira might make me break my rule but I think she is at least 25 not sure
I've always heard old heads say, half your age plus 7.

If you're 45 years old, half your age is 22.5 add 7 and the chick should be no younger than 29.5.

If I'm 45 a chick around 30 sounds about right.
 
I've always heard old heads say, half your age plus 7.

If you're 45 years old, half your age is 22.5 add 7 and the chick should be no younger than 29.5.

If I'm 45 a chick around 30 sounds about right.
That's a sound reasoning for actually wanting a relationship with a women. I completely agree. Now if you looking just to smash. For me a few years ago there was this 20 something When i was 38. She was about 25. Fucked me like I had known her for years. She was absolutely crazy. She was looking for someone to take care of her.
 
Real question how young is to young. Obviously we are talking about the legal age. But at what age above that is too young? For me anything below 25 is not cool and even mid twenties it really depends on what I am looking for from the women. Side note May Hashira might make me break my rule but I think she is at least 25 not sure
I'm 60, so 50 is mellow enough for me.
I would need someone seasoned enough to be uninhibited, like good good, and mellow music. An intellectual conversation would be a plus
 
Back
Top