Post your best Conspiracy theory YouTube Channels...Here's mine

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
Without a video, I can only say that I do not really believe Bin Laden was killed.

The idea that they shot him and then put his body in the middle of the ocean, in my opinion, is absurd.

Thus, they are unable to confirm his death.

I suspect he reached a compromise with our government, and he is being held at an unknown location off-site. :rolleyes:
Agreed

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I was VERY captivated by this one, until they showed a picture of white Jesus.
Stopped that episode immediately
:itsawrap:
Fags captivate you homo :cheers:

I'd like to buy a vowel please, an "O" Pat.

SOUL-ON-ICE.jpg

butt-anal.gif
ladies-man-the-ladies-man.gif

e749d392-246c-473f-ae19-19ac25d6b2ed_text.gif

lil-moco-cut-throat.gif
lil-moco-cut-throat.gif

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
UFC fighter Angela Hill is the granddaughter of the Interracial couple involved in the UFO beam me up sighting in Virginia.

The one they didn't want to discuss publicly because of their interracial marriage.

Carl Sagan talked about this couple on Cosmos back in the early 80s. Many of the details they provided apparently matched an alien abduction movie that had aired around that time.

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Carl Sagan talked about this couple on Cosmos back in the early 80s. Many of the details they provided apparently matched an alien abduction movie that had aired around that time.
Yep, Sagan was genius for saying that ... but many events in movies happen in real life. "Life imitates art and art imitates life."

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Yep, Sagan was genius for saying that ... but many events in movies happen in real life. "Life imitates art and art imitates life."
Art often imitates life because people are inspired by true events and vice versa. Remember extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, another piece of genius courtesy of Sagan.

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Art often imitates life because people are inspired by true events and vice versa. Remember extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, another piece of genius courtesy of Sagan.
I extraordinarily agree, I wonder what type of evidence would have been sufficient for Sagan.

The Hill's car had circular magnetic anomalies on it that would spin a compass.
A radar station picked up the UFO around the time it would have been leaving the area where their abduction took place.
Betty's dress had a pinkish powdery stain on it that has yet to be identified.
Barney's shoes had scuff marks from when his feet were dragging on the ground as the aliens were carrying him onto the ship.