Post a vid from a youtube rabbit hole you are currently going down!

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Crazy part about Chinese at the border, they disappear, meaning you don't see them at shelters or on the streets.

It's like they have their own secret society setup ready to get them in and up and working off the radar until they can apply to become legal.
I watched a documentary about the history of Chinese restaurants in America. That's a whole thing. For years they've had a nationwide network for Asian immigrants. Most of them are set up before they even get to the border or through immigration. No government assistance. They look out for their own.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
anyone experiencing this...the youtube thumbnail for the video is blacked out...

on my phone I can see the video thumbnail but on my desktop its blacked out

AVvXsEiuZvFr2bndmR-6sSgox9az59En8XBPnRmE8xXMZ9PWFNxviafD_bEkk-m3Is8E0Cg9FY7KOO1HriZy6pLNx9HdLGIJAAnGzozb4hK-neucuEZJqF_Nq83LXuYhLdsIw1xbf8c-1Ppc5n3bz9bYTBRcPrwqaFVagelsDtMnpZt6jSvZ_f14omui3qMinAQ=w640-h440

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
anyone experiencing this...the youtube thumbnail for the video is blacked out...

on my phone I can see the video thumbnail but on my desktop its blacked out

AVvXsEiuZvFr2bndmR-6sSgox9az59En8XBPnRmE8xXMZ9PWFNxviafD_bEkk-m3Is8E0Cg9FY7KOO1HriZy6pLNx9HdLGIJAAnGzozb4hK-neucuEZJqF_Nq83LXuYhLdsIw1xbf8c-1Ppc5n3bz9bYTBRcPrwqaFVagelsDtMnpZt6jSvZ_f14omui3qMinAQ=w640-h440
I've seen this on my work computer in the office.

If I hit the play button, video starts and plays with no issues.